[PS3] Judders Arenas (RAW is WAR (April 7th, 1997) Uploaded)

Judders

RAW is WAR (April 7th, 1997)

Why so specific on date? Well recently I've been watching back the WWF from 1997 and I made a note of the date they introduced the iconic RAW is WAR aprons, which incidently came almost a month after they debuted the RAW is WAR format. You'll notice slight differences. They hadn't yet moved to black mats on the outside, and they had a black middle rope. They did change the turnbuckle pad from dark blue to black, but still had a golden WWF logo on it. I took the in game RAW is WAR apron and made it the size it should be, and also tweaked the colour a little bit as well.

Screen Name: CJudders

Tags: WLF, WWF, RAW, Judders

WWE Old School RAW 2013 (Textured)

I made this the day after, and it's been uploaded since yesterday. I've reupped it today with the turnbuckle pads more accurate to the ones I put up. Glad they used the RAW by the tron again, because I already made and used that for the 2010 arena tongue.gif

Tags: WLF, WWE, RAW, Judders

Survivor Series '92 (Textured)

This came about after I found a Survivor Series logo in high resolution, but I needed to cut it myself. I did and was happy how it looked, so I recoloured it and tried it on an apron. I liked that too, so decided to release it.

Tags: WLF, Judders, WWF, WWE

WCW Starrcade '90(Textured)

I was inspired to make this after I saw Flair2k making his version over on the 360 board. I don't have too many WCW old school arena's, so I wanted to try this, and I'm happy how it turned out.

Tags: WLF, Judders, WCW, WWE

In Your House (Textured)

In Your House was the very first arena that I made on this years WWE game. I sat there and paint tool'd the entrance gate and logos for the apron. This is what I wanted to do originally, but creating it by hand would have been a near impossibility to get anywhere near right. So here it is with stuff I made from scratch on photoshop. I've only decided to release it because the stage came out better than I thought it would. The apron is not perfect IMO, no matter how much I moved it around when resizing it the WWF logo in the middle looks a little off.

Tags: WLF, Judders, WWF, WWE

WrestleMania X-Seven (Textured)

Probably one of my favourite arenas I've made this year, despite having to use the in game designs for the mini-tron. Really happy with the aprons and the side walls. Hope anyone that uses it enjoys.

Tags: WLF, Judders, WWF, X7, 17

Royal Rumble 2000 (Textured)

It's not an arena I've seen done on the PS3, at least not showcased anywhere. It probably has something to do with the taxi on the entrance way. Quite happy with how it came out, although a little pixelated, I think it works quite well.

Tags: WLF, Judders, WWF, 2000

WrestleMania XX (Textured)

Finished and uploaded! In the end, I just went with what was behind the stage at MSG and I think it works quite well without taking away from the building set up. Enjoy!

Tags: WLF, WMXX, Judders, WWE

Judders Presents... ECW on TNN by Nickbreaker!

I may be wrong, but to my knowledge this is the first Xbox 360 arena on PS3 Community Creations. The arena created by Nickbreaker was converted to work on the PS3, and here it is. It's a brilliant ECW arena in my view, with some fantastic little details that make this stand out even more. It's a brilliant arena, and I think we're lucky to have it.

Tags: Nickbreaker! Judders

WCW Saturday Night (Textured)

Here's my version of WCW Saturday Night. Maybe not an authentic representation of what the arena was actually set up like, but I like it either way.

Tags: WLF, WCW, Judders

WWF Primetime Wrestling v.2 (Textured)

Finally got this uploaded. Quite happy with how the apron turned out, hope you like it. I prefer this logo to the one I used previously.

Tags: WLF, WWF, PTW, Judders

WWF Royal Rumble [sNES/Genesis] (Textured)

This isn't uploaded yet, I'm actually looking for feedback. It all looks a little light to me, even though I colour dropped the ring mat etc, from screenshots of the original game. It could be solved by changing the lighting to 1 instead of 10 though.

UPDATE: Uploaded. Search Judders or WLF.

WWF Wrestling Challenge v.1.1 (Textured)

Updated the ring apron and entrance way as I have with the Superstars arena. This is now final.

Tags: WLF, WWF, WC, Judders

SuperStars v.1.1 & v.2 & v.3 (Textured)

Here's an updated version of my already released Superstars of Wrestling, the apron and entrance gate have been updated.

I came across this logo when I was making the original arena, and wasn't sure it would work as an apron. I'm still not sure, but I made it so I thought I'd release it. I think the quality of the logo I used wasn't fantastic, and causes it to look a bit pixelated. It doesn't look bad though.

Here's an apron for those that may want to use the arena in a "New Generation" save. I've also used the neon entrance way, to keep with the times.

Tags: WLF, WWF, Judders

Survivor Series '88

Originally had the logo on the apron as the "stone" version I found on google, but after watching a clip of the show on YouTube realised that wasn't right. Had to create a foil effect, and thanks to Krad for his fresh set of eyes and stating something so obvious to me, I can't believe I didn't think of it [:D] . Thanks to Weedster too for the entrance way idea.

Tags: WLF, WWF, 88, Judders

FOLLOWING ARENAS ARCHIVED HERE
http://caws.ws/forum/topic/444784-ps3-judders-arenas-textured-in-your-house-uploaded-070213/page-3?do=findComment&comment=9258432
WresleMania IX
WWF SummerSlam '92
WWE Old School RAW 2010 (Textured)
WWF Mid-90's {v.1 & v.2} (Textured)
WWF Saturday Night's Main Event (Textured)
WWF The Main Event (Textured)
WWF WrestleFest Arcade (Textured)
WCW Thunder {2000 Onwards} (Textured)
WCW Nitro {2000 Onwards} (Textured)
WCW Nitro v.1.02 (Textured)
Shotgun Saturday Night (Textured)
Superstars of Wrestling (Textured)
WWF Wrestling Challenge (Textured)
Royal Rumble (Textured)
Survivor Series (Textured)
PrimeTime Wrestling (Textured)
King of the Ring (Textured)
NWA on TBS
WWF In Your House

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Top notch. Any chance of recent WM's?

I'm not really into making "recent" arenas. I like making the old school stuff. Not ruling it out, but it's not high up on my agenda. Sorry Kartik. That said, if I can get my hands on some 360 arena files, you never know...

Judders, Great work on the Saturday Night Arena I make sure to download this for my arena collection. Is this on the 360 or PS3?

It's on PS3.

I played around with a logo for the ring apron once or twice, and couldn't get it right for my liking and scrapped it both times. Then there was the time I tried with the texture for the minitron. .The Von seems to have that covered though, working with another guy on a WMXX.

Damn you Kartik, you made me play with the aprons again. I nailed it.

Only problem is, means nothing without the mini tron thing that .The Von has.

Amazing work!

Going to download WrestleMania XX and Royal Rumble 2000 right now!

Dude, please do the new Raw/SmackDown/Main Event/Saturday Morning Slam arenas next! They're very important. Especially having updated arenas if THQ decides to shut the servers down.

Going to download all of your arenas! They all look great!

Hopefully you'll do the newer T.V. arenas next!

I suggest you for the WM X-Seven arena use 2 256*256 logos

One for the sidewalls and the other for the ring logos

And use the WWE logo instead the WWF one

The logo on the lowertron with designs

So it wouldn't look blurry in match

But after all it's your decision...

Archived