anti-PG sign confiscated at taped raw

Broski Barrage

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do they always have to be attitude smarks to you? Why can't they be Ruthless Aggression smarks also? That's the type of shit that gives attitude fans a bad name.

cause 95% complaints about PG wwe is done by Attitude era fans who can't get over they wear spoiled. I have yet to read an anti PG complaint from a Ruthless Aggression

fan

Yeah but in conjunction with that 95% of the complaining about the complaints about PG Era are by you no one else gives a damn we all just get on & deal with it as is it - SOMEONES OPINIONS!!!!!

WWE Slam is made for the little jimmies, so they can keep that and make the other shows for real wrestling fans.

I don't care if my good old golden, atitude and ruthless agression eras are back or not, I want a new era that is nothing like the PG era because since 2008 we have been filled with crap and only NXT is really worth watching from beggining to end.

Bullshit. Complete bullshit.

WWE Slam is made for the little jimmies, so they can keep that and make the other shows for real wrestling fans.

I don't care if my good old golden, atitude and ruthless agression eras are back or not, I want a new era that is nothing like the PG era because since 2008 we have been filled with crap and only NXT is really worth watching from beggining to end.

Bullshit. Complete bullshit.

Agreed. How did I miss that post, oh well.

I don't get why WWE feel like they need to manipulate the fans into thinking this way or that. How many times have we heard Vince McMahon say that the fans decide who's a star and who's not and what's popular and what isn't? They should let people say what they want and they'll find out what people really think of their product. WWE are so arrogant thinking that they don't need to listen to their audience.

I don't get why WWE feel like they need to manipulate the fans into thinking this way or that. How many times have we heard Vince McMahon say that the fans decide who's a star and who's not and what's popular and what isn't? They should let people say what they want and they'll find out what people really think of their product. WWE are so arrogant thinking that they don't need to listen to their audience.

They let them cheer for who they want

VKM has always said the fans will cheer and like whoever he wants them too, most recent memory was ecw ons, vince said according to rvd, the fans will like whoever I want them to like.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=ceaH0mFTM_4&feature=plpp

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=ceaH0mFTM_4&feature=plpp

the fact that the sign was taken away when there was NOTHING offensive about what was on it is a load of crap. i find it funny that some wrestling fans complain about todays product and don't like it, but yet, still watch it. and keep complaining, and keep watching, and keep complaining, and keep watching, and keep complaining, and keep watching,.....and so on and so on. simple solution, dont attend the shows anymore. whenn WWE starts wondering why the attendance is droping and fans explain why, then maybe, wwe might change their tune.

The bottom line is that the PG era sucks here are the many reasons why

• No Blood ( Chambers , Cells or Hardcore rules matches)
  • No Offensive Language
  • No Good build - ups
  • No Good Story Lines
  • Half - Baked Feuds ( Kane Vs Cena from last year, The Nexus 2010)
  • Pathetic Childish stuff is shown
  • No Chairshots to the Head
  • PPV quality are poor ( Compared to 10 years Ago or even 15 )
  • Divas Division
  • Everything is done rushed and poorly Smackdown tv show

By the way I don't Watch Smackdown, NXT or Mainevent anymore. Only Skip through the show RAW, read the spoilers of Smackdown and Main event and NXT don't give a dam about.

PPVS i watch online there not worth buying anymore on Sky Box Office

• No Offensive Language
  • No Good build - ups
  • No Good Story Lines
  • Divas Division

Jesus christ not this guy again. Your opinion doesn't matter go back to attitude era land and allow people with half a brain to chat . those are not reasons they are just your stuck up opinion.

• No Offensive Language
  • No Good build - ups
  • No Good Story Lines
  • Divas Division

Jesus christ not this guy again. Your opinion doesn't matter go back to attitude era land and allow people with half a brain to chat . those are not reasons they are just your stuck up opinion.

That was blatantly uncalled for

There are elements of the current era I enjoy. I don't think John Cena, CM Punk, Dolph Ziggler and Sheamus are poor leads for a company. I also really enjoy NXT and the future is looking very bright with the different talent down there. I also just dislike really childish and cheesy content, obviously I bare with it because I understand it's catering to a different demographic while other content is more catered towards me.

I don't care about blood. I don't care about cussing. I don't care about chair shots to the head. I do care about freedom of storylines, depth of characters and fully enjoyable shows rather than half enjoyable shows.

• No Offensive Language
  • No Good build - ups
  • No Good Story Lines
  • Divas Division

That was blatantly uncalled for

sorry he is the definition of an Attitude Era Smark those kind of people are annoying.

his opinions are silly you don't need blood to make wrestling better you don't need foul language to make wrestling better. PG has nothing to do with the problem its lazy writing and not pushing the right people. IF you want what I mentioned above go watch an action movie.

The 80's wear PG the early 90's wear PG and nobody bitches whines and complains about that.

his opinions are silly you don't need blood to make wrestling better you don't need foul language to make wrestling better. PG has nothing to do with the problem its lazy writing and not pushing the right people. IF you want what I mentioned above go watch an action movie.

The 80's wear PG the early 90's wear PG and nobody bitches whines and complains about that.

Doesn't matter. Don't like his opinions? This forum does have ignore features.

No excuse justifies flaming. End of.

Archived