anti-PG sign confiscated at taped raw

Broski Barrage

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do they always have to be attitude smarks to you? Why can't they be Ruthless Aggression smarks also? That's the type of shit that gives attitude fans a bad name.

cause 95% complaints about PG wwe is done by Attitude era fans who can't get over they wear spoiled. I have yet to read an anti PG complaint from a Ruthless Aggression

fan

Why do they always have to be attitude smarks to you? Why can't they be Ruthless Aggression smarks also? That's the type of shit that gives attitude fans a bad name.

cause 95% complaints about PG wwe is done by Attitude era fans who can't get over they wear spoiled. I have yet to read an anti PG complaint from a Ruthless Aggression

fan

This person could be that 5%.

fan

I'm part of the other 5%

fan

This person could be that 5%.

I started watching wrestling in the Ruthless Aggression too but I Don't mind pg wwe. Didn't mean to generalize or insult non attitude complainers.

anti pg is stupid when the anti fans are just insecure marks who can't stop suckling on the breast of the attitude era. Let it go its dead and its staying dead.

Oh for *censored* sakes. Because people are unhappy with the current product and enjoyed the old product doesn't mean they are insecure marks. It means they have a certain taste and they want to express their interest in getting a product that reflects their taste.

You ranting about anti-pg is far worse than any anti-pg posts I've seen in the last long while.

Its not PG's fault WWE is crap, its the writing and lack of using talent. Toning things down to please your largest money making revenue (the little jimmies) is smart

WWE Slam is made for the little jimmies, so they can keep that and make the other shows for real wrestling fans.

I don't care if my good old golden, atitude and ruthless agression eras are back or not, I want a new era that is nothing like the PG era because since 2008 we have been filled with crap and only NXT is really worth watching from beggining to end.

Archived