Chris Jericho & Seth Rollins twitter exchange

Broski Barrage

Face Jericho taking on the Shield could be interesting, even though Jericho is guaranteed to lose.

henry rolinns?you mean from def jam fight for new york?

No it will be the singer from Black Flag hence why Seth said "so im a wannabe rockstar"?

def jam fight for new york is a game based on muscicans

I know, but isn't it a game with only Rapper/Hip-Hop artist? Or am I mistaken?

Henry Rollins was in that too. He was your characters trainer.

Love the twitter wars including Jericho. :lol: I hope this means he does return for a few months again to battle the Shield. Personally, I wouldn't mind Y2J & Team Hell No vs. the Shield at Mania.

And to be fair, Rollins has stepped up his game on the mic. He still needs to improve, but his current promos are better than his work on NXT for sure.

Pretty much confirms that Jericho is coming back. Feud with the shield? AWESOME.

No it doesn't. All it confirms is that Jericho and Seth Rollins both use Twitter. You can't even speculate that Jericho is returning to feud with The Shield. If there were reports that Jericho was contacting WWE about returning, one could make the case that this twitter war is just Jericho's way of slipping back into the eyesight of the WWE UNIVERSE, making people talk about him, and even just thinking about the possibility. If Jericho goes to talk with WWE, he can say "well, the people want me back". Jericho's a genius. He knows how to manage his own career very well.

On Seth Rollins promo cutting ability;

I believe he could be great one day. He reminds me of Ziggler and Rhodes when they first began cutting promos. They had the strength of charisma and confidence but they hadn't found the right tone yet. It comes from his voice and his inability to master an engaging tone. It'll happen soon, Ziggler found his slow down speed up style and Rhodes found his methodical style and eventually Rollins will find his.

Archived