Gail Kim! With Ravenos' face texture New (Finished?) Face

Blaquedragon

It has been alluded to that I, or other Diva CAW creators try to put down others who make the same CAWs...while I can't speak for others; I can say, for myself, I would never, and have never made any derogatory comments on ANY creations on this site... I've always said that i'm here to create CAWs, not enemies...that being said, I present my finished Gail Kim CAW...still using Ravenos' excellent face texture.

img1218ot.jpg

img1216bp.jpg

img1214rk.jpg

img1213bh.jpg

img1211df.jpg

img1202i.jpg

Personally i think the morph needs work, even with the texture.. I dont see Gail in this, just an Asian girl.. and that's not cause I have a Gail caw too, or because i had Ravenos up that texture for me, and people couldn't even wait for my caw to be released before they started using it too, even though in Ravenos thread he asks that you let the caw maker that the texture is for use it before anyone else does.. but I guess that's the price I pay for having it up on CC publicly.. looks like you just slapped the texture on the old morph.. i completely reworked my morph.. cause a texture isnt everything.. you need a solid morph underneath and detailing on top. Im not trying to be negative, just giving my honest opinion.. even though Im sure it wont be received that way.

Personally i think the morph needs work, even with the texture.. I dont see Gail in this, just an Asian girl.. and that's not cause I have a Gail caw too, or because i had Ravenos up that texture for me, and people couldn't even wait for my caw to be released before they started using it too, even though in Ravenos thread he asks that you let the caw maker that the texture is for use it before anyone else does.. but I guess that's the price I pay for having it up on CC publicly.. looks like you just slapped the texture on the old morph.. i completely reworked my morph.. cause a texture isnt everything.. you need a solid morph underneath and detailing on top. Im not trying to be negative, just giving my honest opinion.. even though Im sure it wont be received that way.

hahahahahahaha shut up.

It's true I just placed the texture over my original face - but that's only because I thought my face was pretty good to start with...I can try out another CAW to see if there's a big difference. And I take honest critique seriously...and thanks for what you said...I want my CAWs to be as realistic as possible, just as I suppose all creators do, i'm sorry if I took something that wasn't meant to be used by everyone, and if Ravenos or you are bothered with my using the face texture - i'll get rid of it. I don't want to create enemies - just CAWs

Anything that is put on cc and is reuploable is fair game,as long as you give credit dude.2 I'm a nogoodria fan of his divas,since last year,my daughter likes them a lot,but I think he is way way off base here.if u did just slap a texture on without adding any detailing than you have a great camera,because I think some r liking your Gail more.stick with it,not worth all this to be fair.

I was debating whether to make a Gail, too-- when I made the texture, Pete tossed me a face morph. It looks good, but I don't know enough about her post WWE career to do attires (and I'm just not as into divas in-game-- if we could inter-gender without hax I'd want to make a really good Trish and/or Lita, but fighting in-game divas is candy from a baby imho).

This looks good. I have noticed... and someone who does more divas, help me out, I might be blind... but it seems like some of the diva hair messes with the morphs. Like the longest hair here. It looks like Gail has a thicker neck in that pic than in the one below it. That'd drive me insane trying to get a likeness.

It's true I just placed the texture over my original face - but that's only because I thought my face was pretty good to start with...I can try out another CAW to see if there's a big difference. And I take honest critique seriously...and thanks for what you said...I want my CAWs to be as realistic as possible, just as I suppose all creators do, i'm sorry if I took something that wasn't meant to be used by everyone, and if Ravenos or you are bothered with my using the face texture - i'll get rid of it. I don't want to create enemies - just CAWs

Dude I dont want you to remove anything.. (not saying you stole anything) my entire caws get stolen all the time and I dont care.. Im not mad, I was just making an honest statement is all.. but like I said it was taken out of context cause thats just how it is here.. I agree about the incredibly mature statement you just made.. you my friend have my respect.. Im here to make caws too, not enemys, and I dont have any here cause I ususally mind my own business and stay away from catty b.s. .. I just asked Rav to up the texture for me.. and 1 day later someone else uses it.. I saw this caw when you posted it.. and I had a feeling I would see you use it.. I just got a tad peeved that I was right, and how fast it happened.

I was debating whether to make a Gail, too-- when I made the texture, Pete tossed me a face morph. It looks good, but I don't know enough about her post WWE career to do attires (and I'm just not as into divas in-game-- if we could inter-gender without hax I'd want to make a really good Trish and/or Lita, but fighting in-game divas is candy from a baby imho).

This looks good. I have noticed... and someone who does more divas, help me out, I might be blind... but it seems like some of the diva hair messes with the morphs. Like the longest hair here. It looks like Gail has a thicker neck in that pic than in the one below it. That'd drive me insane trying to get a likeness.

Which is why I always leave the hair until last...if it looks good without the hair; then the Battle is over. I've never seen her wrestle in TNA, so all attires i'd create would be WWE, or some crazed mutation of WWE, TNA pics, and Fantasy...

Archived