TRIPLE H 1998-2004: Two Slots on XBL 12.1.13

Petos

what did you use for facial hair? I'm making a HHH and can't get his facial hair to look right

I used combination 3 and mustache 14.

Your blending looks pretty good on the face. The only texture problem I see is that your brows are squeezed out a bit.

My advice, if this isn't how you did it: split it into 4 128s instead of placing as a 256 (and unless you are PT starved because you need them for other parts of the caw, always use 4 for the face... the resolution really shows there).

Then turn his skin some crazy color. I use bright green because stuff shows against it, but I would imagine blue or red would work, too (thanks to AJsim for this trick). Apply the texture of that, so you can see the seams. Make sure you make the two top and two bottom pieces the same size. The eyebrows on the model will almost glow if you make the skin green, so you can easily get your textured brows in the right place/the right size, and that'll guide the top half. Use the lips to place the bottom two pieces-- then just tinker until they meet exactly (on the placement screen you might see a hairline gap-- it won't be there when you commit the piece. If it is... make it a little smaller). If they overlap, even a little, with the green skin it'll be really obvious (there will be a line).

Trial and error it until you get it right where you want it, then turn the skin tone back to match. That one, because it was once an in-game model, should blend well to one of the base recommended skin tones (try the fourth one to start).

And with his facial hair, placing that on top of the texture should smooth the edge along the side and bottom. His hair will get the top. I would recommend still detailing the eyes with make-up and whatever else you would have done before over the texture, but if it happens to sit absolutely perfect, you might not need a lot there. I almost always use that one face paint( 55, I think it is) faded to about 30% just to get the skin tone even over the texture, then I use makeup to bring out the eye bags and any folds in the eyelids, etc. Other than the brows going a little wide, though, it looks good.

I forgot you might need a no-beard look for some of those attires. I can whip up a no beard one. I thought the lemmy would cover all your attire choices. *oops*.

Also, I'm not sure if you got all my attire PTs (I think they're all up now), but I included the symbols from his long purple SS tights:

PAl0H.jpg

Thanks a lot for the tips. I've currently got it as 1 hi-res logo, since I figured I won't be needing more than one for his attire. I might change it to 4 lo-res when I work on the brows. I've got the facepaint on him and slight detailing around the eyes. The biggest blending problem I had was with the jaw: the texture didn't blend in under the jaw at all, so I messed around with some designs and I think I've pretty much got it now. I'll try to fix the eyebrows, but what might present a problem is making the texture slimmer while keeping the sideburns in place. I'll give it a go though.

Also, I did get the tights logos. :) If you have a beardless texture, I could definitely try that but I think I can work with this one too. I just had to use a bunch of designs to blend in the areas where the beard was. Again, thank you so much for the help.

This looks good.

I wonder though, why make someone who's in the game three times?

Haha, I just love the Evolution/Ruthless Aggression era Triple H. The old school looks he has in the game didn't really do it for me, so I made my own. Could've used the current version, but it didn't look right to me, for the era I want.

This looks good.

Boo, Boo, My little boo. its to make attires that you can't make with the options given. Its like if the game had Hollywood Hogan (n.W.o Hogan) and you wanted to make the old school red and yellow trunks. You would have to create a caw of it

This looks good.

Oooh! My turn. "I don't think you understand the subject of this thread."

Seriously, though. I think some of us struggle with the decision to make someone who is in-game, but if you don't like the in-game version but you like the wrestler... why not make him how you want him (or her)?

Should Daniel Bryan fans resign themselves to a so-so DBry because he's in the game?

Meanwhile, I sent the no facial hair texture off to be fixed.

I wonder why it didn't blend at the bottom. I used that one on the HHH I made last year and that blend was fine. I had a terrible time with the side (so i feathered off some of his sideburns), but the top and bottom were clean.

Sorry about that. I should have tested it before I uploaded. I'm getting sloppy as I try to fill requests.

This looks good.

Oooh! My turn. "I don't think you understand the subject of this thread."

Seriously, though. I think some of us struggle with the decision to make someone who is in-game, but if you don't like the in-game version but you like the wrestler... why not make him how you want him (or her)?

Should Daniel Bryan fans resign themselves to a so-so DBry because he's in the game?

Meanwhile, I sent the no facial hair texture off to be fixed.

I wonder why it didn't blend at the bottom. I used that one on the HHH I made last year and that blend was fine. I had a terrible time with the side (so i feathered off some of his sideburns), but the top and bottom were clean.

Sorry about that. I should have tested it before I uploaded. I'm getting sloppy as I try to fill requests.

No problem at all. I went back to it and realized it was because of some issues I had with placement. I put the chin of the texture way too low and that's why it wouldn't blend. I probably won't fix that though, as I think it looks fine now, after the designs I used to blend it in.

Just what I needed

If you know how to blend in the textures with the face PM me I have a few I been struggling with

If you know how to blend in the textures with the face PM me I have a few I been struggling with

Sorry for the constant messages my phone is retarded

I had a lot of problems with it myself. I'll hit you up with a message though.

On topic: I have an update done for this, with a new face texture and 4 all new attires. The problem is that my laptop screen won't turn on and I don't really know how to use my girlfriend's Mac well enough to get the pictures up. The update will be posted when I find a way to edit the pictures together and upload them. I'm still trying to make my own laptop work, but none of the tips I found online have worked, so it may be a while. Sorry for the delay.

Oh, yes. It was originally a placeholder for when I mold it some more with designs, but I forgot all about it. I'll try to get the facial hair ready for the next update. It'll definitely be more accurate in the final version.

Thanks, man. I'm changing the hair back to the one on the Evolution attires though. This puffy one, while it looks good in CAW mode, looks pretty terrible in game so I'll rather go with the scruffier slicked back look. Also changing the body skin to #1 to better match the physique he had in that era. Updates will be up soon, and after that this is pretty much ready to upload. :)

Archived