Triple H

Petos

Evolution

ATTITUDE SLOT:

Triple H

Petos

Attitude

CREDIT:

Ravenos for face texture and attire textures.

The Von. for the Evolution slot pictures

ATTITUDE SLOT (ON XBL):

nayttokuva20130112kohte.pngnayttokuva20130112kohte.png

nayttokuva20130112kohte.pngnayttokuva20130112kohte.pngnayttokuva20130112kohte.pngnayttokuva20130112kohte.png

nayttokuva20130112kohte.pngnayttokuva20130112kohte.png

EVOLUTION SLOT (ON XBL):

HHH_zpsf578517d.png

LOGOS (supplied by Ravenos):

nayttokuva20130108kohte.pngnayttokuva20130108kohte.pngnayttokuva20130108kohte.pngnayttokuva20130108kohte.png

I cranked up the age to get those wrinkles on his forehead. I might have gone a tad overboard with it though - I'll look into it.

Anyone have any requests for the last attire? 2002 return trunks or 2003 blue trunks?

the caw looks good, but my suggestion make it look more tough face then it will be perfect. Plus, for 4 attire insert paint tools like HHH design...that will complete this set..

THis caw, with 2000 titantron and old triple song will be awesome....

To be honest, he kinda looks like Val Venis. I can definitely see Triple H--especially side-profile, but at first glance I saw Val Venis too. If you can, I'd decrease the age and see if you can get the forehead wrinkles by ways of design instead of age.

Decrease the age. Not a CAW maker so I don't know what else to suggest. Although. Can you do a 'tights era' slot, lol. I don't know what to call it. I might have to dig around but I think I have his Summerslam '98 logos somewhere. PM me if you're interested :cool:

EDIT: I can also provide PT fixes for you because I see a lot of potential in this CAW and like your work in general.

Decrease the age. Not a CAW maker so I don't know what else to suggest. Although. Can you do a 'tights era' slot, lol. I don't know what to call it. I might have to dig around but I think I have his Summerslam '98 logos somewhere. PM me if you're interested :cool:

EDIT: I can also provide PT fixes for you because I see a lot of potential in this CAW and like your work in general.

To add to that, I have some HHH face and trunks textures from last year, I think. LMK if you have specific requests.

I'm actually glad this is getting some criticism, because although I love the side view, I'm not 100% happy with the front view. I didn't realize the age was such a big deal: after all, he wasn't young back in 2003. I'll look into other ways to make the forehead wrinkles though. Are there any morph/detail suggestions to improve the front view?

I'll look into making another slot after this one's finished. All depends on how my roster's looking and how much space I need for other guys. Thanks a lot for the comments, everyone!

EDIT: OK, looking at this again, the jaw is way off. I'll work on that at least.

I'd say his nostrils need to flair up more, and the tip needs to be hooked down more. Maybe a different face skin? And I'd say his eyebrows were a bit lighter. His upper lip could be a bit thicker, too.

Triple%20H%20k.jpg

He's got the angry face here and this is from 2011-ish, but this might be good to use.

WWE-Raw-and-Smackdown-Superstar-Triple-h-30.jpg

The face looks nice, but he should be without facial hair if you're going for an RA Triple H. If possible, it'd be cool to see his biker shorts look he had through 2003.

Edit: Just saw what you said about the facial hair on the first page, but still, biker shorts.

Your blending looks pretty good on the face. The only texture problem I see is that your brows are squeezed out a bit.

My advice, if this isn't how you did it: split it into 4 128s instead of placing as a 256 (and unless you are PT starved because you need them for other parts of the caw, always use 4 for the face... the resolution really shows there).

Then turn his skin some crazy color. I use bright green because stuff shows against it, but I would imagine blue or red would work, too (thanks to AJsim for this trick). Apply the texture of that, so you can see the seams. Make sure you make the two top and two bottom pieces the same size. The eyebrows on the model will almost glow if you make the skin green, so you can easily get your textured brows in the right place/the right size, and that'll guide the top half. Use the lips to place the bottom two pieces-- then just tinker until they meet exactly (on the placement screen you might see a hairline gap-- it won't be there when you commit the piece. If it is... make it a little smaller). If they overlap, even a little, with the green skin it'll be really obvious (there will be a line).

Trial and error it until you get it right where you want it, then turn the skin tone back to match. That one, because it was once an in-game model, should blend well to one of the base recommended skin tones (try the fourth one to start).

And with his facial hair, placing that on top of the texture should smooth the edge along the side and bottom. His hair will get the top. I would recommend still detailing the eyes with make-up and whatever else you would have done before over the texture, but if it happens to sit absolutely perfect, you might not need a lot there. I almost always use that one face paint( 55, I think it is) faded to about 30% just to get the skin tone even over the texture, then I use makeup to bring out the eye bags and any folds in the eyelids, etc. Other than the brows going a little wide, though, it looks good.

I forgot you might need a no-beard look for some of those attires. I can whip up a no beard one. I thought the lemmy would cover all your attire choices. *oops*.

Also, I'm not sure if you got all my attire PTs (I think they're all up now), but I included the symbols from his long purple SS tights:

PAl0H.jpg

I will get this fixed and up for you:

IWq19.png

Archived