Come on then... Let's get things cracking.

Noodles.

“By GAWD, he’s done it! The number one entrant of the royal rumble match has eliminated Del Rio, denying him of his second consecutive rumble victory, and will fight for a World Championship at WRESTLEMANIA!”

“He’s done it, JR! RANDY ORTON is going to Wrestlemania! I can’t believe he has finally done it!”

That’s right; my ‘return’ to diary writing is beginning with a current day WWE Diary. This will begin from the point the Royal Rumble main event finishes. As you can see, I have decided to give Randy Orton the rumble victory… but who won else where?

WWE Championship Match: The Rock def. CM Punk © - DQ.

That’s right… I am giving the Rock the victory. It came through disqualification though, which means CM Punk keeps the strap. This would’ve been a well fought, even contest which concluded with Paul Heyman getting involved, hitting The Rock to cause a DQ.

HOWEVER… Following the match, Mr. Vince McMahon himself made an appearance, claiming that this show would not be closing like that. Fans came to see a clean match and that’s what they would get – so he restarted the bout as a NO DQ match.

THE ROCK def. CM PUNK to become the new WWE Champion.

Yep, the Rock still walks out with the title. You’re probably thinking that was a bit pointless, but it provides me better chance to create a storyline leading up to ‘Mania!

World Heavyweight Championship: Big Show © def. Sheamus

Yeah, these to fought … again. I intend to make this the last time Sheamus challenges for the World Title. Big Show beat him in a “final chance” match I guess. Clean victory in a good match though.

The Shield def. Ryback

Yep… three on one handicap match here. All four of these men would later compete in the rumble match later on in the show. Decent match. Ryback looked good as per usual, but the numbers game proved costly and a triple power bomb won it. After the match, the Shield attacked Ryback, putting him through an announce table … as per usual.

Tag Team Championships: Team Hell No © def. Team Rhodes Scholars.

First match of the night, great bout to keep this tag team division growing back to former glory. Bryan and Kane picked up the victory.

Notable Royal Rumble Notes:

Christian returned during the rumble – finished fourth.

Ryback came in at number twenty six, sporting an injury from his match earlier in the show – eliminated all three members of the shield, then himself, kicking the living hell out of them outside the ring.

Kane got the most eliminations (8)

Randy Orton lasted the longest (1:03:41)

Brodus Clay lasted the shortest (00:02)

Just in case your wondering, all my posts will not be like this. I just wanted something quick and easy to give you and insight as to what happened at the rumble. I will be starting as from the next night’s Monday Night RAW and it will be like a normal diary … Hope you look forward to it.

Next Post: Rosters & WWE Monday Night RAW Preview.

Coming: Today.

WWE Champion: The Rock

World Heavyweight Champion: Big Show

Intercontinental Champion: Kofi Kingston

United States Champion: Antonio Cesaro

Divas Champion: Eve

Tag Tam Champions: Team Hell No (Kane & Daniel Bryan)

Full Roster:

AJ Lee (RAW General Manager), Askana, Alberto Del Rio, Alex Riley, Alicia Fox, Antonio Cesaro, Big E Langston, Big Show, Booker T, Brock Lesnar (Inactive due to ‘resignation’) Brodus Clay, Camacho, Cameron, Christian, CM Punk, Cody Rhodes, Curt Hawkins, Damien Sandow, Daniel Bryan, Darren Young, David Otunga, Dean Ambrose, Dolph Ziggler, Drew McIntyre, Epico, Evan Bourne, Eve, Ezekiel Jackson, Great Khali, Heath Slater, Hornswoggle, Hunico, Jack Swagger, Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Jinder Mahal, John Cena, Johnny Curtis, Josh Matthews, JTG, Justin Gabriel, Justin Roberts, Kaitlyn, Kane, Kofi Kingston, Layla, Lillian Garcia, Mark Henry, Mason Ryan, Matt Striker, Michael Cole, Michael McGuillicutty, The Miz, Mr. Vince McMahon, Naomi, Natalya, Paul Heyman, Primo, R-Truth, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, Ricardo, Roman Reigns, Rosa Mendes, Ryback, Santino Marella, Scott Sandford, Seth Rollins, Sheamus, Sin Cara, Tamina Snuka, Ted DiBiase, Tensai, Theodore Long, Titus O’Neil, Tony Chimel, Trent Barreta, Triple H, Tyson Kidd, Undertaker, Vickie Guerrero, Wade Barrett, William Regal, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder.

Tag Teams:

Team Hell No: Kane & Daniel Bryan

Prime Time Players: Titus O’Neil & Darren Young

Team Rhodes Scholars: Cody Rhodes & Damien Sandow

Hunico, Epico & Primo

The Shield: Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns

Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara

WWE Monday Night RAW Preview for January 28th 2013.

As we head out of an epic Royal Rumble Pay Per View, Randy Orton is on top of the world. With the option of facing either the World Heavyweight Champion or the WWE Champion, Orton is said to scout both reigning champions from the announce table as RAW boasts a massive main event – Current Heavyweight champion, The Big Show takes on the NEW WWE Champion, The Rock for the first time in a decade! This is just one of many huge matches, as the intercontinental championship goes up for grabs too – Kofi Kingston looks to defend his gold against the returning Ezekiel Jackson. Jackson attacked Kingston in the royal rumble match in his return last night, and has earned a shot at the title according to General Manager, AJ Lee.

Expect appearances from former WWE Champion, CM Punk, John Cena and many others as RAW invades the Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio!

Confirmed Matches:

CHAMPION versus CHAMPION: THE BIG SHOW versus THE ROCK.

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP: KOFI KINGSTON © versus EZEKIEL JACKSON.

CHAMPION versus CHAMPION: THE BIG SHOW versus THE ROCK.

Gotta give the Rock the win. He needs it more than Big Show does. A lot more.

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP: KOFI KINGSTON © versus EZEKIEL JACKSON.

No reason to give Big Zeke the strap, at least just yet. I see Kofi holding onto it for at least a little bit longer.

Archived