FACE TEXTURE

MKKHAN

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any chance of The Brian Kendrick from SVR11? if someone could upload them that would be ace!

Also, anyone able to tell me where to find these? I found Kim's username on CC by searching WLF. Is there any other members who have uploaded face textures?

Thanks!!!

Interesting stuff you guys have over here.

I wanted to point something out, though, if you want to avoid grief later: at least one of the UT textures you have up has someone's watermark on it, which is a good chance it isn't from a game. It's not a good idea to just go tossing other people's stuff out there, even if you found it by Googling.

Trust me. I've had this talk. It gets embarrassing.

That said, some cool stuff over here. :)

Looking for some homicide textures from the tna game...anyone able to help me out with that?

I thought I saw somebody uploaded the TNA Impact! textures, but I cant seem to find them now on CC...been looking for them myself...Also, does anybody have any ECW era RVD textures? Perhaps from Showdown: Legends of Wretsling or ECW Barly Legal/Anarchy Rules? I've found one from Showdown LOW 2 so far...If the TNA IMpact Textures are up or anybody finds them again...Im looking for Sonjay Dutts Textures from that game too...mainly the attire (the White Guru one) not so much the face...any help would be greatly apprectiated...

Once I get Some "tools" working (now that Ive managed to get them dl'd properly), I'd be glad to help out with uploading things as well, keeping my fingers crossed for now :)

Looking for some homicide textures from the tna game...anyone able to help me out with that?

Check PM Sir...

Thanks man but after doing alot of research,uploading those textures on my own with all the stories of it working for some and not for others,and being im not super tech savy especially on computers,I don't want to jump on board with that whole process yet. Ill just hope there are folks nice enough to upload a few textures here and there for me and if not then o well

I'm currently figuring out how to upload textures myself atm. If I have time I can upload some requested textures.

How about any of the following:

From TNA game:

Alex Shelley

Chris Sabin

Homicide

AAA game:

Jack Evans

SVR 2009:

Paul London

Brian Kendrick

Out of all those the ones I want most are shelley and homicide though. The rest are future ideas Id like to toy with. If you need a source to get the refs,pm me and ill send em your way

In one of the old Smackdown games RVD had an alternate attire, for memory, it was blue and had a robotic look to it (I think). I'm no sure if it was a PS2 or PS3 game. If it was PS3, would you be able tot do that one? If it was PS2, is it possible to get textures from them? If so and you have it, can you do it? Please?

I'm currently figuring out how to upload textures myself atm. If I have time I can upload some requested textures.

How about any of the following:

From TNA game:

Alex Shelley

Chris Sabin

Homicide

AAA game:

Jack Evans

SVR 2009:

Paul London

Brian Kendrick

Out of all those the ones I want most are shelley and homicide though. The rest are future ideas Id like to toy with. If you need a source to get the refs,pm me and ill send em your way

I'll watch the tutorial now. I already made the list of textures to upload. I think I get do it eventually.

its not that hard, once you get all the files and programs you need its pretty simple.. smacktalks.org has decent tutorials :)

I hope this is an "easy" enough request..but, can you guys add Sonjay Dutt's textures from the TNA game to that list if you get it too work? Im trying to do the same atm, but having some issues too. I checked smacktalks too, helped a bit with the vid and all, but the issue im having is still stopping me in my tracks lol. slowly but surely, I hope im getting there...or getting somewhere at least :) will update with any progress on my end in the meantime, thanks...

Archived