Feed Your Mind *Mideon & Viscera Uploaded to XBL* (Updated Pics Added)

Tyrant185

I've actually gotten this finished, bar a move-set which I can't be bothered to do right now (any takers?). I'll also have to apologize for the crappy pics again. I should be getting a capcard within the next week or 2 at the latest so I'll be able to stop bugging people to take good pics for me ^_^

I've got a Viscera conversion on the way from WWE'12 to tag with Mideon (I'll add him to this thread when he's done), as well as a few WCW guys lined up. Really wanting to cover some stables this year as I never got round to as much as I would have liked in '12. Anyway enough rambling and if anyone is willing to take some good pics of this I'll upload it :cool:

Big thanks to Dre41 for the body PT's (Face paint was my own work).

Update: 30/12/2012

Uploaded both Mideon & Viscera to XBL for now, though I may re-upload Mideon if I can get a new eye logo for his t-shirt, as the first 2 attires are pretty much the same but with a different logo on the back. Viscera pics are also added.

More work coming soon. Enjoy :cool:

Mideon

mideonface1.jpg

mideonattire1.jpg

mideonface2.jpg

mideonattire2.jpg

mideonface3.jpg

mideonattire3.jpg

Viscera

visceraface1.jpg

visceraface2.jpg

visceraattire1.jpg

visceraattire2.jpg

visceraattire3.jpg

I love it. I'm looking forward to see a full body/attire preview.

2 small things.

The eyes could use a little height but that might actually be the distorted picture

But the mouth looks like it has too much width.

Apart from that I love it.

Cheers, lads :cool:

Good shout on the mouth, Vries. I think it's pushing his mustache out a little bit too much. Gonna try and tweak the green facepaint as well while I'm at it, as it's bugging me above the right eye.

Thanks, Baroness.

I'll add some updated pics of the face, as well as some attire and tattoo pics tomorrow as my phone battery is up crap creek right now. I'll try to get Viscera converted at the same time so it's just one big cluster of an update lol :cool:

Always loved the way you make the eyebrows on your caws Tyrant.

Cheers bud. Depending on the person it can take up quite a few layers but I feel it's always worth it tbh. Looking at your avatar is really tempting me to try Scott Hall lol.

Always loved the way you make the eyebrows on your caws Tyrant.

Cheers bud. Depending on the person it can take up quite a few layers but I feel it's always worth it tbh. Looking at your avatar is really tempting me to try Scott Hall lol.

It's worth it!

damn thats really good dude, Its great that the game has the Mideon/Acoyltes theme in the game and Viscera is shown in one of the Undertakers titantrons, so that would work good for him

Thanks. Yea I love that theme. Already slapped that theme and the tron on Mideon for his entrance :cool:

Good start with Mideon, but not really seeing Viscera's face

The Viscera pic is pretty bad tbh. It actually looks a lot better and detailed in create mode (Though it's not final yet). I'm just gonna have to make-do with my phone camera for now though until next weekend-ish.

Archived