Hey Yo!!...WolfgangJT's Scott Hall & Razor Ramon (12/30: final shots posted and now uploaded on Live!!))

WolfgangJT

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is more along the lines of what I meant by stubble and chesthair goodness:

Razor was one hairy critter of a person, while keeping with the Cuban gimmick and such. I think you've got it right, but just need like a 10-20 notch drop in the brightness department, so it looks darker against his face and/or body. The chest/stomach look just a teensy bit light, but the facial hair needs significant darkening, in my view. But everything else about this is pretty much upload-ready, dude....it's incredible. It's a pleasure seeing one of the masters at work year after year and always remaining as incredibly impressed with his work as I was when I was like....9 or 10. lol :cool:

Yeah, that's one of those things that actually varied on him...think i may darken the chest hair, but the stubble part could go either way, depending on his look:

38602020razorramon20sco.png

19930111razor.jpg

Originally chose to go to that lighter/hardly existent look to give it a different look from the Hall face a bit...hmm...could possibly vary the darkness by attire maybe.

I'm really liking this but gonna perhaps controversially say that the hair brings it down a bit for me, even though that is the Hall / Razor-specific hairstyle. I just feel it looks like a cheap version of it (Thanks, THQ) and if possible look for an alternative. The slicked-back Jeff Hardy comes to mind.

I would also suggest adding a tiny bit of shadow to the eyes. I'm seeing a ton of Hall in the face, just an older version.

looks great, I knew it would as soon as I saw the topic title. Thank goodness for this as the others made this year so far have been an embarrassment!

Skin and eye area looks great, which is important for Hall. Great choice of attires too. Not much more I can say.

Well I can't speak for nwoldschool but. ...ouch. embarrassment ? It was first caw ...ever. :(

Maybe a different hair style on some of the later Hall attires too.

Only one that should have a different hair should be the WM18 attire, which he wore it in a ponytail..

The other ones, that was how he wore his, so not planning to change it:

scotthall.jpgscotthalltnasuperstar5.jpghallsb98.png

Might see if I can lessen the age on Razor a little more...hopefully it won't mess up the skin texturing much.

Oh I can see where you'r coming from, but his hair on the white Hall attire at lease should flow more and have that less of a "mullet" style hair if you get me?

Agree with others when they say this looks too old for Razor. Might need to work on toning down the age and detail there Wolf. Attires look sweet though, nice to see somebody giving him the entrance jackets as opposed to the sideless top. Yet I'm still disappointed that I've never seen anybody make Hall with his Bash at the Beach 1996 attire. It's also nice to see you didn't bother making those horrendous looking 'KLIQ' trunks he's been wearing for the past ten years.

Good work though :cool:

You know what I think I like it..I personally wouldnt change the face skin but perhaps yeah based on feedback on the razor slot tone down the age and on the other slot perhaps show the jeff hair as you originally had :) Look forward to having this on my game and welcome back to the caws board although we been in contact ;)

Agree with others when they say this looks too old for Razor. Might need to work on toning down the age and detail there Wolf. Attires look sweet though, nice to see somebody giving him the entrance jackets as opposed to the sideless top. Yet I'm still disappointed that I've never seen anybody make Hall with his Bash at the Beach 1996 attire. It's also nice to see you didn't bother making those horrendous looking 'KLIQ' trunks he's been wearing for the past ten years.

Good work though :cool:

Yep, actually will be backing the age down for both I think...had it at 50, going to go around 28 for Hall and 20 for Razor. With the new detailing I did on the nose before I finalized for shots, it seems it looks okay with less age now...yay!! :cool:

on the other slot perhaps show the jeff hair as you originally had ;)

Can't now..needed the layers to do the nose shading/detailing, so unless I go back to a bland default skin nose shading, don't have enough layers anymore to do that hair.

You've probably got better refs, but going off the pic below I'd bring the eyes down the face a little bit more so that they're a bit closer to the bridge of the nose. Also, maybe increase the eye angle by a couple of clicks, not much though. The point of the nose is looking a bit too wide and I'd also thicken the mouth just a tad.

Also, I'm not sure if you know this but, if you search 'heyyo.org' in google it'll bring up a fan site with tons of good ref pics for the outsiders.

262t6y1.jpg

Updates posted of faces with less age. :) Let me know what you guys think.

@Spiney...bringing eyes any further down will have them way too far from the eyebrows (which are at -100 height now)...looks really odd any further from them. Though, better ref to base on:

http://imageevent.co...w=4&s=0&z=9&y=2

Updates posted of faces with less age. :) Let me know what you guys think.

@Spiney...bringing eyes any further down will have them way too far from the eyebrows (which are at -100 height now)...looks really odd any further apart.

Looks really odd to me anyway though. Is there anyway you could maybe texture the brows so you could position them lower?

looks great, I knew it would as soon as I saw the topic title. Thank goodness for this as the others made this year so far have been an embarrassment!

Skin and eye area looks great, which is important for Hall. Great choice of attires too. Not much more I can say.

Well I can't speak for nwoldschool but. ...ouch. embarrassment ? It was first caw ...ever. :(

It's okay mine isn't my best work. :P

Archived