Hey Yo!!...WolfgangJT's Scott Hall & Razor Ramon (12/30: final shots posted and now uploaded on Live!!))

WolfgangJT

Yeah, the moveset wasnt really a big deal, just didnt agree with some of the grapples... nothing a couple minor tweaks couldnt fix on my own.

Edit: I'll have to look and see what exactly I switched around, but yeah, I could do that.

if you do, let me know...might wanna see what you came up with as well. I know I changed to a ground elbow drop on one (simply from watching a match of him vs Taker and him doing it like 6 times in a row on him..lol).

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, the moveset wasnt really a big deal, just didnt agree with some of the grapples... nothing a couple minor tweaks couldnt fix on my own.

Edit: I'll have to look and see what exactly I switched around, but yeah, I could do that.

if you do, let me know...might wanna see what you came up with as well. I know I changed to a ground elbow drop on one (simply from watching a match of him vs Taker and him doing it like 6 times in a row on him..lol).

Will do... which ground elbow drop did you use? (If memory serves you well lol)

Will do... which ground elbow drop did you use? (If memory serves you well lol)

Elbow Drop 2 in the strike attacks.

Ok cool, I'm going to add that to my game also. Just fired up '13, so I'll have those changes posted shortly.

lol... just saw the video after I posted, that's funny.

Here's what I came up with for Scott Hall, I'll copy and paste this over in the link you gave me. I know it's not a lot, but to me, makes it perfect.

Abilities:

-added Move Thief

Chain Grapple:

Front Facelock:

-replaced Two-Handed Choke Toss with Short-Arm Chops (sub for wristlock and shoulder blocks)

Side Headlock:

-replaced Hammer And Sickle with Discus Clothesline Combo

Wrist Lock:

-replaced Russian Leg Sweep 2 with Arm Wringer Flip 2

Waist Lock:

-replaced Back Side Slam 1 with Russian Leg Sweep 1

-[Weight Detection] replaced Russian Leg Sweep 1 with Cobra Clutch Legsweep

Running:

Grapple:

-replaced Reverse Atomic Drop 3 with Knee Facebuster 2

sweet..I'll check those out and see how they look. Thanks for the input. :)

EDIT: didn't see the Short Arm Chops or Discus Combo listed in mine...are those downloaded moves from a dlc? May be why I don't.

Yeah, they're DLC moves. At least the short arm chop is from what I can remember.

Yeah, both the Short-Arm Chops and Discus Clothesline Combo are both DLC moves. DLC Pack 2 I think.

Archived