Hey Yo!!...WolfgangJT's Scott Hall & Razor Ramon (12/30: final shots posted and now uploaded on Live!!))

WolfgangJT

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you planning the exact same attires or a few tweaks?Mostly wondering for the tna attires as i was hoping you would keep the immortal shirt from last years caw.

Mostly same attires..might just replace the Tribal H2 shirt with a current TNA look. ;)

Aww, I love that shirt. I always hated his Bound for Glory look, why couldn't he have worn his own bloody merch instead of generic impact stuff? I think Ravenos has a couple of his newer shirts on CC, definitely worth checking out.

Grabbed Hall a minute ago, best CAW of Scott I've seen since SYM, when all his stuff was in CAW mode anyway. Great work Wolfie!!

YOUR SCOTT HALL AND RAZOR ARE AWESOME!!!

Will you ever make a mix slot? 2 of Hall and 2 of Razor? That'd be sweet

Nope..makes no sense considering the names/gimmick are totally different...don't know many that would want Razor being called Scott Hall (practically) or Scott Hall being called The Bad Guy (Razor's nickname) in the entrance, as well as the entrance music being with the wrong gimmick...that'd be like having the in-game Hunter Hurst Helmsley with current Triple H music and being called Triple H...or Cactus Jack mixed with Dude Love. o_O Makes more sense to have them as separate 4 attire slots.

YOUR SCOTT HALL AND RAZOR ARE AWESOME!!!

Will you ever make a mix slot? 2 of Hall and 2 of Razor? That'd be sweet

Nope..makes no sense considering the names/gimmick are totally different...don't know many that would want Razor being called Scott Hall (practically) or Scott Hall being called The Bad Guy (Razor's nickname) in the entrance, as well as the entrance music being with the wrong gimmick...that'd be like having the in-game Hunter Hurst Helmsley with current Triple H music and being called Triple H...or Cactus Jack mixed with Dude Love. o_O Makes more sense to have them as separate 4 attire slots.

Granted.. its just more for the fact that they are such great caws and I have one slot free for a Scott Hall CAW. I can understand the entrance side of it but after a while entrance with me get skipped.

*Side Note* He was referred to as Razor Ramon while wrestling in WWC couple of years back, and he was wearing his red Scott Hall Wolfpac attire...

• 2 weeks later...

Downloaded and rated with 5 stars the day it was released... awesome Hall, but the moveset was kinda weird.

I used Righteous's moveset from here

http://caws.ws/forum...01#entry9082201

seemed pretty good to me...might wanna throw him some suggestions on changes in his topic if you found some. ;)

Downloaded and rated with 5 stars the day it was released... awesome Hall, but the moveset was kinda weird.

I used Righteous's moveset from here

http://caws.ws/forum...01#entry9082201

seemed pretty good to me.

Yeah, the moveset wasnt really a big deal, just didnt agree with some of the grapples... nothing a couple minor tweaks couldnt fix on my own.

Edit: I'll have to look and see what exactly I switched around, but yeah, I could do that.

Archived