Anyone Bored of wwe 13 yet

Broski Barrage

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not so much bored as frustrated. Controls aren't tight, AI is A-dumb and all wrestlers pretty much play the same way. The graphics are great but I think as far as 2013 goes I'm switching back to SvR '07. The roster is way way better, the graphics are great and the game-play is also really good.

If it wasn't for the CAW mode, i wouldn't even have as much of the series as i do. CAW mode is the saving grace for me. I'd play it more if the damn servers worked how they should (I can only download 2 things IF i'm lucky)

Funny how the WWE '12 servers are working very well now. Actually it's not funny, this sh!t bugs the hell out of me lol

I really dont see why THQ doesnt just put the most work in CAW mode as thats essentially what everyone uses when they get bored after a month.

completely agree. it's time for a major upgrade(that and PT mode)

There is barley room for a major CAW upgrade

Been hard at work setting up my universe.

Towards the end of last year I made my universe all caw all indy/puro. Tried to play with in game roster this year and just couldn't do it. Way to boring. Straight back to the old method for me.

Waiting for the last DLC pack to get all the movesets sorted.

I don't play alot though, maybe an hour every other day.

At first I was hyped for the roster but after getting the game it really sucks alot. I don't mind legends, for me the more legends the better. But some of these guys aren't really legends. Snob HHH and NOD Mark Henry were mid-card at best and there's way too many repeats of guys. 3 HHH's, 3 Takers which all look pretty much the same with a few hairs missing here and there.

If any of you took the time to pry yourself away from;

*working on ur Universe

*working on ur movesets

*working on ur CAWS

*working on entrances

*working on Story Designer

And actually played the game, you would notice that its not very good. The only way I can play and have some sort of challenge (not win every match) is by messing w/ sliders. Thus turning every match into a Reversal spam fest. Not to mention making every wrestler a technical masterpiece.

The A.I is awful. Universe is more of a chore than anything else. In WWE 12 U could play Universe and go match to match w/o having to go back to the Main screen. I never do that in WWE 13. They no longer have the cool show intro's and transitions. I always need to go back and change match settings for every match. Not to mention the poor booking, wanting to change the wrestlers attire.....and changing which wrestler comes to the ring first. I still never figured out how to have an Attitude Universe. Everytime I wanted to combine Attitude Raw & SmackDown it wouldn't allow me to.

I'm not bored of it at all.. I just recently bought Resident Evil 6 and Playstation All-Stars, though.... I guess you could say that I'm on an indefinite break from it. Well, the majority of what I played previously was the online mode (WWE '13), and I'm pretty content with how it plays on that front for the most part. I'm sure by late January i'll want to get the last DLC pack, but as it currently stands there's just not much incentive for me to want to go back to playing it just yet.

Not so much bored as frustrated. Controls aren't tight, AI is A-dumb and all wrestlers pretty much play the same way. The graphics are great but I think as far as 2013 goes I'm switching back to SvR '07. The roster is way way better, the graphics are great and the game-play is also really good.

I wish we had the SVR 2010 controls. They were alot better.

Archived