Anyone Bored of wwe 13 yet

Broski Barrage

I know we got one more DLC pack to go but I wanted to know if anyone is bored yet. I feel THQ/Yukes put more work into Attitude era mode and half-assed everything else. Also AI I know is still a huge problem.

I haven't played it in a week cause I got another game for Christmas.

so if your still playing more power to ya.

Yes Im already bored of it!

The problem is the DLC just isnt enough to get me enthralled in the game. If your bored with a game I dont really see how characters will be enough when added gameplay or a new mode feature would of been better.

I did download Pack 2 when it came out but I only did one match Austin vs Ryback just to beat him and never really went with the characters again.

Yes Attitude Era was fantastic even though the reversals all the time sucked but that did entertain me. Problem was once I completed it I was clutching at straws on something else to do. Once I dl ed my 50 Attitude CAWs well just had to put their official trons for them which took hours to do.

Now its like I cant be assed to play the game and the game has only been out nearly 2 months. I had the same problem with WWE12.

Ive no idea I think its because when SVR 2010 first came out it was the first time we could download a CAW in community creations and I played that game for over a solid year.

Something ive never done with the next 3 games since.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bored of it two days after I finished AE mode about a month and half ago. Dunno why I still play it - at least with WWE 12 it took a long while for me to even feel remotely bored.

The games need General Manager mode back. That was pretty interesting and gave you better insight on how booking matches worked.

no it does not... maybe elements of GM Mode incorporated into Universe but i don't feel like dealing with ratings and money thing... plus at the way universe loves to double and triple book people that would just be a disaster waiting to happen as far as injuries goes

Then don't play the mode? Fun thing about it was that it required more thinkin than Universe Mode does. How to book stars for more ratings, how to manage money efficiently without sacrificing too much rating, etc. Would have been good to have WWF vs. WCW "General Manager" Mode.

Doubt they'd autobook like that, and even if they do you can change it any time. It's more fun than just Universe Mode. You can alternate between the two.

Bored of it two days after I finished AE mode about a month and half ago. Dunno why I still play it - at least with WWE 12 it took a long while for me to even feel remotely bored.

The games need General Manager mode back. That was pretty interesting and gave you better insight on how booking matches worked.

no it does not... maybe elements of GM Mode incorporated into Universe but i don't feel like dealing with ratings and money thing... plus at the way universe loves to double and triple book people that would just be a disaster waiting to happen as far as injuries goes

Then don't play the mode? Fun thing about it was that it required more thinkin than Universe Mode does. How to book stars for more ratings, how to manage money efficiently without sacrificing too much rating, etc. Would have been good to have WWF vs. WCW "General Manager" Mode.

Doubt they'd autobook like that, and even if they do you can change it any time. It's more fun than just Universe Mode. You can alternate between the two.

Yeah man people on this forum are quick to bash GM mode when it was basically the same thing as universe without the frequent injuries and money. The mode does exactly what universe does now. All it needed was cutscenes for the promos and it would had been gold. It already had a website, power 25, PPV buildups, superstar stat tracking. Like I said, if the promos had cut scenes and rivalries, it would have been perfect.

I'm bored...but only because without the DLC I feel the game is incomplete. Especially with that moves pack coming out. I'll probs delve into universe after all the DLC has been released. I have really only played Exhibition and Attitude Era Mode.

Shitty/Predictable A.I. makes universe unplayable to me. I'm forced to watch matches due to me winning 100% of the time. Yeah that's fun.

Yeah they do need to make the A.I much harder. I find myself playing all my matches a certain way just so that I can have a good match. I have messed around with the sliders though and found some on here that IMO made the A.I a little better.

http://caws.ws/forum...etter-gameplay/

(Thanks to Broski Barrage for posting a while ago.)

I also think THQ need to sort out this kick out thing too. It's harms the game when you know before the pin is over that you are going to win.

Yeah they do need to make the A.I much harder. I find myself playing all my matches a certain way just so that I can have a good match. I have messed around with the sliders though and found some on here that IMO made the A.I a little better.

http://caws.ws/forum...etter-gameplay/

(Thanks to Broski Barrage for posting a while ago.)

I also think THQ need to sort out this kick out thing too. It's harms the game when you know before the pin is over that you are going to win.

ya I got those sliders from Saberwolf on THQ Forums and they have made the AI a bit more aggressive but I hope the next patch if we get one will fix the AI.

Yeah I'm definitely bored with it. Doesn't help that Black Ops II came out 3 weeks later, Far Cry 3 came out 3 weeks after that and a title update for Minecraft. Plus extra Christmas games and shit. I feel this last DLC will help since I haven't felt like using Jericho or Lesnar as they feel incomplete.

Yeah I'm definitely bored with it. Doesn't help that Black Ops II came out 3 weeks later, Far Cry 3 came out 3 weeks after that and a title update for Minecraft. Plus extra Christmas games and shit. I feel this last DLC will help since I haven't felt like using Jericho or Lesnar as they feel incomplete.

Bang on how I feel.

Though I still use Jericho quite a bit as the rest of his move-set is pretty good, IMO.

I'm not bored with the game, I enjoy Playing Universe Mode. But I haven't played it since Sunday and It won't be played for a while because of Sleeping Dogs, Assassin's Creed 3, Skyrim, Hitman Absolution and Family Guy: Back To The Multiverse.

I'm not bored with it at all yet. It depends on why you want the game. Everytime I turn the game on, I play it using the soundtracks of older SmackDown! and SVR games and start CAWing. This is my favorite WWE game since SVR2010. The CAW and Story Designer modes which are really all I care about are great, IMO. I also enjoy Attitude Mode, probably because it's a story mode based on the WWF storylines I used to watch as a kid. Normally I don't like RTWM type story modes as seen in recent WWE games. I just wish they fixed the damn servers....People are waiting on my to release certain CAWs. I don't want to have to go back to making formulas, but I will if I have to.

I know we got one more DLC pack to go but I wanted to know if anyone is bored yet. I feel THQ/Yukes put more work into Attitude era mode and half-assed everything else. Also AI I know is still a huge problem.

I haven't played it in a week cause I got another game for Christmas.

so if your still playing more power to ya.

I haven't played in a while. I don't even want to.

If it wasn't for the CAW mode, i wouldn't even have as much of the series as i do. CAW mode is the saving grace for me. I'd play it more if the damn servers worked how they should (I can only download 2 things IF i'm lucky)

Funny how the WWE '12 servers are working very well now. Actually it's not funny, this sh!t bugs the hell out of me lol

If it wasn't for the CAW mode, i wouldn't even have as much of the series as i do. CAW mode is the saving grace for me. I'd play it more if the damn servers worked how they should (I can only download 2 things IF i'm lucky)

Funny how the WWE '12 servers are working very well now. Actually it's not funny, this sh!t bugs the hell out of me lol

I really dont see why THQ doesnt just put the most work in CAW mode as thats essentially what everyone uses when they get bored after a month.

I really dont see why THQ doesnt just put the most work in CAW mode as thats essentially what everyone uses when they get bored after a month.

completely agree. it's time for a major upgrade(that and PT mode)

Archived