Anyone Bored of wwe 13 yet

Broski Barrage

I know we got one more DLC pack to go but I wanted to know if anyone is bored yet. I feel THQ/Yukes put more work into Attitude era mode and half-assed everything else. Also AI I know is still a huge problem.

I haven't played it in a week cause I got another game for Christmas.

so if your still playing more power to ya.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea I just bought a bunch of games during christmas season. and I'm currently playing those games. although when the dlc comes out it'll give more life into 13 for me. and this is how it's been for the last couple years. all that's missing for me is to trade the game in but I'm not going to do that this year

To be honest, I am pretty bored of it, when the last DLC came out, it kept me occupied for a couple of days but that was about it, I reckon if the AI was actually challenging and not a retarded c*nt it'd extend the lifespan of this game for me but unfortunately that isn't the case for me.

Yep this shit has gotten boring. I even tried to do Story Design to stray away from Universe but that is even a pain in the ass when you have to put together everything. The game is now a chore. I sometimes feel obligated to playing it because i paid the stupid full price for the damn game. Not to mention the $10 Fan Axxess. I learned my lesson however this year. I wont be getting WWE14 until all DLC is out and the patch is released. At least by then the game should be $20 cheaper.

Yeah the problem is that they make the WWE games far too easy that they're completed within the first week and then we have a year just to play Exhibition and Universe modes. If they made them more challenging then there wouldn't be as a big of a problem but until they do something different, they will remain boring as soon as Christmas comes along.

Yep this shit has gotten boring. I even tried to do Story Design to stray away from Universe but that is even a pain in the ass when you have to put together everything. The game is now a chore. I sometimes feel obligated to playing it because i paid the stupid full price for the damn game. Not to mention the $10 Fan Axxess. I learned my lesson however this year. I wont be getting WWE14 until all DLC is out and the patch is released. At least by then the game should be $20 cheaper.

I have to agree here WWE 13 feels more like a Chore than a game to play.

Bored of it two days after I finished AE mode about a month and half ago. Dunno why I still play it - at least with WWE 12 it took a long while for me to even feel remotely bored.

The games need General Manager mode back. That was pretty interesting and gave you better insight on how booking matches worked.

Bored of it two days after I finished AE mode about a month and half ago. Dunno why I still play it - at least with WWE 12 it took a long while for me to even feel remotely bored.

The games need General Manager mode back. That was pretty interesting and gave you better insight on how booking matches worked.

no it does not... maybe elements of GM Mode incorporated into Universe but i don't feel like dealing with ratings and money thing... plus at the way universe loves to double and triple book people that would just be a disaster waiting to happen as far as injuries goes

With hack tools starting to be released (not linking or explaining as its against the rules, so don't ask people) i might get a bit more into it soon, but for now, yeah. I'm bored a shit of it.

I do get bored of it, then I play other wrestling games, like No Mercy, VPW2, WCW/NWO Revenge and realize that WWE '13 has a lot of cool things going for it so I play a few matches late at night and actually enjoy it. That's how you gotta play it, a few matches here and there, it's not the type of game like Skyrim that you can have on most of the day and are still captivated by it.

Archived