Spamming Nooblet's Tekken CAWs (4 CAWS Uploaded) + 2 W.I.P Previews

Spamming Nooblet

This is my Tekken CAW work, they have all be uploaded to Community Creations. Search tag keywords to find these CAWs: Tekken Nooblet (or Nooblet Tekken)

Heihachi Mishima (4 attires)

Jin Kazama (4 attires)

Jin actually has one more attire. An attire that I made after I made this video, it's his Tekken 4 flaming jacket attire.

Devil Jin

Asuka Kazama (2 attires)

More Tekken CAWs to come, don't forget to rate and comment! You can subscribe to me on Youtube as well if you like.

Current projects: Jinpachi Mishima and Paul Phoenix.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. @DOA, the tiger design actually didn't take very long, I used great referrence pics to help me make these CAWs. I have finally finished all their movesets and have uploaded them all! I will be making more Youtube videos featuring those CAWs, so look for them in the near future.

Search tag keywords are: Tekken Nooblet (or Nooblet Tekken)

The server gave me "inappropriate language" issues during the uploads, so please let me know if some of my created finishers were excluded from the CAWs. I gave Jin and Devil Jin their double kick move which is actually called "Bitch Kicks". That's probably what they found inappropriate, if that move was removed from their movesets, please let me know. You may like their movesets, they are similar to their Tekken moves...at least I think so.

Here's some gameplay footage (sort of) of my Tekken CAWs.

These all look very good! :) Again it's such a shame you are not on the PS3 side.

One question though: Is the Heihachi formula the same you posted in WWE '12 Caws?

Pretty much, if you guys are trying to convert my old PS3 formulas to the newer game I have a few tips to help you.

1. Don't expect all of the colors listed in the old formulas to convert perfectly in this game. (The WWE 12 colors should, but I'm not sure about the SVR2011 colors)

2. The body morphing for this game is pretty much the same, so it should convert perfectly.

These all look very good! :) Again it's such a shame you are not on the PS3 side.

One question though: Is the Heihachi formula the same you posted in WWE '12 Caws?

Pretty much, if you guys are trying to convert my old PS3 formulas to the newer game I have a few tips to help you.

1. Don't expect all of the colors listed in the old formulas to convert perfectly in this game. (The WWE 12 colors should, but I'm not sure about the SVR2011 colors)

2. The body morphing for this game is pretty much the same, so it should convert perfectly.

Thank you! :) That was really useful! I really need a good Heihachi in my Universe :rock:

• 2 weeks later...

What hair are you using for Jin?

15/86, I also increased the height of his cranium because it makes the hair stick up a bit more.

UPDATE:

Paul, requested by SimpleJay.

pauldu.png

jinpachi.png

^Here is the 1st preview of my latest Tekken work. Both of these CAWs are still in their early stages. I intend to fix Paul's face, I can already see problems with it. He looks too old and not mean enough, I'll take care of that. As for Jinpachi, I used horns because I didn't really see a better way of matching the way his sideburns stick up over his head. I'm probably going to remove the eyebrows that I set and replace them with PT eyebrows. Jinpachi will only have 1 attire, but Paul will have 3.

1. Red Gi

2. White Gi

3. Tekken 4 Alternate

Archived