Will Smackdown Vs Raw 2007 be a great Christmas Present?

Rawad

I have nothing else in mind, even though its an old game, I really never had the chance to actually play it and I hear its the best one to date. What am looking forward to is GM Mode, How is GM Mode you guys and the overall feel of the game?

Yeah '07 is a cool game. It's certainly more solid than WWE '13. Few glitches, you can make your own belts (unlike WWE '13) and your own PPV's and the graphics and gameplay are also really good.

Thanks Man I made my decision and I am going to purchase it.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah '07 is a cool game. It's certainly more solid than WWE '13. Few glitches, you can make your own belts (unlike WWE '13) and your own PPV's and the graphics and gameplay are also really good.

Thanks Man I made my decision and I am going to purchase it.

Did you get the game yet man? It's gonna be weird at first if you're just used to WWE12/13, but once you get the hang of it you can have more fun with it and doesn't get as repetitive as the newer games.

The one thing that kinda turns people off control wise from SvR '07 compared to WWE12/13 is that you have to run by pressing a button and the direction you want to go in instead of running freely. I think this makes the game better because it prevents "hit and run" style gameplay where people spam running attacks on you and makes it more of a traditional wrestling experience. Also, if you haven't got it yet do yourself a favor and pickup WWE Allstars as well. It's a lot of fun and makes up for it's lack of features with great gameplay.

Archived