This here is what you call domination!! (NOW ONLINE With Video)

shaneiskingg

wow face is spot on!

Thanks mate :cool:

The skin colour looks too light. But it may be the photo because the red in the attire is also off.

Other than that I really like this caw.

yeah i no what you mean, its both. the skin colour is medium its not to dark but i think its dark enough but i can go darker if people want me to

This looks great. :cool:

Thanks man :cool:

Any update on this? This looks great. Look at NCO's Big Zeke by Big Pete and compare. I bet you can pull off something better. This is really good though.

Thanks man :) & Yes. i have 3 attires done atm ill get pics very soon.. i have looked at it thats how i got the body right :cool:

Any update on this? This looks great. Look at NCO's Big Zeke by Big Pete and compare. I bet you can pull off something better. This is really good though.

;) looks like he's allready seen it to me.

I have already seen it i wasn't to sure on what body tone i should use so i used yours hope you don't mind :cool:

Is the updated nose on all pictures or just on the third attire? cause imho it looks different on the other two.

yeah it is mate, i think its the pictures they aint really doing anything, if anything they are making the caw look worse if you look at the 2nd attire u can also see the Z on his pants are a different colour when they a black :/

hopefully once i upload it someone could take pics for me :cool:

Archived