Superiorraw

Hey Guys,

So a few months ago i purchased SvsR 2011 for my PS3, and i've begun the process of making several connecting storylines each with my own created superstars, none of the wrestlers in my alliance are from the official WWE/TNA or ROA universe so they'll all have their own rivalries, friendships and history.

The plan is i'd make Episodes on Youtube and post them up, over several weeks building the storylines and rivalry to cover season#1.

Then i would have season 2 take place on the WWE #12 game (which i now have as my present for Christmas!) so whilst i continue to upload history and storylines for Season #1 I can be in mid-creation of the roster on WWE#12.

I have each superstar on a set career path or storyline, with hopefully some surprises on the way. I guess my question is, because the WWE'13 game is out and new, are there any viewers/fans of the brand that is SvR2011 left? I realise i am starting terribly late and because i'm playing catch up i might not now get enough viewership audience.

Any suggestions of what i can do to increase viewing numbers and subscribers?

My Channel is here: http://www.youtube.com/user/UltimaluchaAlliance?feature=mhee

and we even have a FB Group Page here:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/152528228221544/

You can see the roster line up on this page, as well as check out intro videos on Youtube channel, i've looked at the metadata in my video links, i've included the star names as well as the usual tags such as Luchador, Wrestling, Alliance, Show etc.

I'd be grateful for any subscribers, friends, members of the series to help me with support and suggestions, my show officially with storylines starts on the 31st of December which is in about a weeks time from now.

Thanks for reading and any feedback or helpful suggestions.

Rich

Archived