WWE 14 Confirmed

Raddad88

Not as bad as 12. It wouldn't be that pointless. I couldn't care less about the attitude mode, especially this is my life. But attires and superstars and arenas from 99 - 01 would be nice. I realize there won't be some guys due to tna but there are some cool moments from the ministry era to the mcmahon helmsley era to the invasion era. Oh and aba taker too. We'll just agree to disagree.

You can make all those arenas up in CAA mode. ABA Taker well they want to make a proper Biker entrance for Taker first instead of that preset Chuck Palumbo where he keeps spazzing out all the time.

You cant make those in create an arena. Its a decent mode but still lacking. And that palumbo entrance was pretty bad even for palumbo.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really hope Hardy comes back to WWE this year. SVR 10 is getting dated.

It's funny you mention that since I kept SvR10 and skipped SvR11 and WWE12, and just this year did the big switch to WWE13.

Not as bad as 12. It wouldn't be that pointless. I couldn't care less about the attitude mode, especially this is my life. But attires and superstars and arenas from 99 - 01 would be nice. I realize there won't be some guys due to tna but there are some cool moments from the ministry era to the mcmahon helmsley era to the invasion era. Oh and aba taker too. We'll just agree to disagree.

You can make all those arenas up in CAA mode. ABA Taker well they want to make a proper Biker entrance for Taker first instead of that preset Chuck Palumbo where he keeps spazzing out all the time.

You cant make those in create an arena. Its a decent mode but still lacking. And that palumbo entrance was pretty bad even for palumbo.

I know. Looks like he was having a epileptic fit. The fact THQ put in every year is quite weird itself. He never did that on TV. Just give us Biker Taker as thats what fans would prefer.

Hulk Hogan might be in the game due to his Legend Contract.

uhhhhhh hogan does not have a legends contract that went null and void as soon as he stepped foot in tna not ot mention he and vince are on very bad terms. I know he appeared in legends but it will not happen sorry to be a killjoy bro

Hulk Hogan might be in the game due to his Legend Contract.

uhhhhhh hogan does not have a legends contract that went null and void as soon as he stepped foot in tna not ot mention he and vince are on very bad terms. I know he appeared in legends but it will not happen sorry to be a killjoy bro

You do realise that Hogan was working for TNA when THQ released WWE All Stars.

Archived