WWE 14 Confirmed

Raddad88

I loved the fact the Attitude Era was back in this game. I think we need to finish the second half of the Attitude Era, maybe into the invasion/ ruthless aggression. I'm sick of the golden era. don't get me wrong I love those guys, but we've had games focus on those guys for several years. let's finish out the stuff we haven't had in 10 + years before we go back to the 80s. even then we should do a late golden era, new generation era game. but as I said 100,000,000 times. lets start with the people behind the game, get rid of them, then focus on the problems that these games of head for several years, then worry about the roster.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A

Not a fan of the Golden Era so WWE'14 better not focus on that Era. I've got LOWM for those boring ass 60's wrestlers.

As others have stated, Golden Era was the 80's and early 90's. And if you think they were boring, I guess you haven't seen the current shows recently.

How exactly would 80s be boring they did more wrestling moves back then. If anything it was better.

It is all a matter of opinion and I would agree that it is boring.

Also, the majority of the wrestling moves are still done but are used as basic moves. So to think that more moves were done back then is a bit bizzare..

Cant tell if you are being serious. You know the WWE has banned a lot of moves, right? Piledriver for example.

And with the moves that have been banned, many other moves have been innovated and are used in todays WWE.

Also, you bringing up the pivedriver is moot, as it is in WWE'13 with other variations of it.

Given the fact the devkits for the next gen consoles were given out to developers quite a while ago and several developers either are working on next gen games currently, on the side, or delaying development for current gen games so they can be on the next gen consoles... It's very likely we will get the announcement at E3, but whether that means the prototypes & tech demo showcase or working consoles, remains to be seen.

When it comes to WWE 14, I just think they're better off continuing AE mode from where it left off to most likely the Invasion angle. This way we keep the AE roster, but likely add to it with the WCW stars. The focus should be on the gameplay, Universe mode, the Creative Suites, and fixing common bugs/glitches as best they can.

Their outlook should be for WWE 14 that this is quite possibly are last game from a creative standpoint and we should go all out

I feel EA is going to take over THQ. And personally if WWE is smart then EA will be making the next WWE game. Its time for a change people. I love the Smackdown games just like everyone on this site. Yet we all know there needs a change.

I feel EA is going to take over THQ. And personally if WWE is smart then EA will be making the next WWE game. Its time for a change people. I love the Smackdown games just like everyone on this site. Yet we all know there needs a change.

if ea get's there hand's on the wwe games. if you think these games suck now......just wait

Fairly certain the first game will suck terribly in some area regardless of where it goes.

Then the complaining starts, The company gets hate from WWEGames fanbase, The fanbase attacks certain employees and wants them to get them fired and switch the franchise to another company. Then it just Cycles.

if ea get's there hand's on the wwe games. if you think these games suck now......just wait

How would it suck(?), they would be getting rid of THQ, not Yukes...

4p6xz.jpg

need I say more?

4p6xz.jpg

need I say more?

Okay you're missing the point, the games core gameplay and everything that starts at the base is created by Yukes, the developer.

Dumping THQ, the publisher, doesn't necessarily mean dumping Yukes, so essentially it would be the same game made by Yukes with influences from EA, vs a full EA derived title such as Backstage Assautlt.

4p6xz.jpg

need I say more?

Okay you're missing the point, the games core gameplay and everything that starts at the base is created by Yukes, the developer.

Dumping THQ, the publisher, doesn't necessarily mean dumping Yukes, so essentially it would be the same game made by Yukes with influences from EA, vs a full EA derived title such as Backstage Assautlt.

That's not what happen with the Ufc games. the first thing Ea did when they got it from THQ is put the fight night team on it..an for some reason ever times ea get's a wrestling game they think the best thing to do in take the ring out of it. I hope Thq pulls them self out of this soon. they are the best company for the job. http://www.youtube.com

/watch?v=wvtGPZzc32o

4p6xz.jpg

need I say more?

That's not what happen with the Ufc games. the first thing Ea did when they got it from THQ is put the fight night team on it..an for some reason ever times ea get's a wrestling game they think the best thing to do in take the ring out of it. I hope Thq pulls them self out of this soon. they are the best company for the job.

4p6xz.jpg

need I say more?

Am I the only one who liked this game?

4p6xz.jpg

need I say more?

Am I the only one who liked this game?

Your not the only one I loved it. I have it still on my PSP.

Welp, I won't be picking up WWE '14 either. Especially if its Golden Era 80's based, I want to see an Invasion 2001 or Ruthless Agression 2003 to 2005 or hell a current era based game

i wont pick it up either if its the golden era and i grew up in that time frame. i to would would like a ruthless aggression 2002 to 2005. some fantsastic matches during that time frame. aka hbk vs hhh. or like u said just current. we have 50 slots to create so add past stars that way. but i think it would be nice to have moves from all eras so u can create and also call names of every superstar ever to choose from.

Can't it still get cancelled?,TNA's game was supposedly 60% done when Midway closed down and whoever buys THQ may not keep the WWE license.

I am glad it's confirmed though cause I need my wrestling games fix for each new release,As much as I love the old games and I'm VERY nostalgic..I also look forward to the future&new

Well I think Golden Era game is about the only thing THQ can do to make me buy the next game

Your avatar pic could be a nice little preview of a"Golden Era Mode"and a Hogan chapter

Welp, I won't be picking up WWE '14 either. Especially if its Golden Era 80's based, I want to see an Invasion 2001 or Ruthless Agression 2003 to 2005 or hell a current era based game

i wont pick it up either if its the golden era and i grew up in that time frame. i to would would like a ruthless aggression 2002 to 2005. some fantsastic matches during that time frame. aka hbk vs hhh. or like u said just current. we have 50 slots to create so add past stars that way. but i think it would be nice to have moves from all eras so u can create and also call names of every superstar ever to choose from.

If you liked the ruthless aggression so much you would probably be better off playing the actual games from that era which were pretty damn good like SYM, HCTP, SvR '06. A modern remake of that era would probably suck with a ton of repeat characters and censorship.

If you liked the ruthless aggression so much you would probably be better off playing the actual games from that era which were pretty damn good like SYM, HCTP, SvR '06. A modern remake of that era would probably suck with a ton of repeat characters and censorship.

that's a very good point I can still play 2006 like it's new. it's a new game

Archived