WWE 14 Confirmed

Raddad88

not bothered about WWE 14 tbh even if they do a golden era u know that will be the only mode which will work and will have most time developing, its a shame that universe and other modes dont get the same amount of time, what i would do if i was THQ and the developers is work my ass of in making universe mode the best it can be because lets be honest here universe mode is the mode which keeps people playing for the year until the new one comes out then why not polish it to the max but hey thats just my theory.

I used to be a huge THQ fan but in all honesty i have lost all my faith in them, i forgave them for the debacle of WWE 12 CC servers, and now with the bugs in WWE 13 was just the final straw.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope WWE 14 has the golden era roster and single player mode like WWE 13. Maybe the era will continue into 1993 . 1986- 1992 atleast

Golden Era Roster

• Hulk Hogan
  • Macho Man Randy Savage
  • The Ultimate Warrior
  • Mr Perfect
  • Ravishing Rick Rude
  • Bret The Hitman Hart - Early Hart Foundation attire or 1992 attire
  • Rowddy Piper
  • Ricky The Dragon Steamboat
  • Andre The Giant
  • Undertaker - Debut Attire
  • Ric Flair
  • Legion Of Doom
  • The Natural Diasters ( Typhoon & Earthquake)
  • The Model Rick Martel
  • Shawn Micheals - Wrestlemania VIII attire
  • The Nasty Boyz
  • Money Inc ( Ted and IRS)
  • Razor Ramon
  • Crush
  • Demoltion
  • Doink
  • British Bulldog
  • Jim The Anvil Neidhart
  • Greg The Hammer Valentine
  • Big Bossman
  • TheWarlord
  • Sid Justice
  • Papa Shango
  • Berzker
  • Jake The Snake Roberts
  • Sgt Slaughter
  • Superfly Jimmy Snuka
  • Tito Santana
  • Brutus The Barber Beefcake
  • Big John Studd
  • Koko B Ware
  • JYD
  • Arn Anderson
  • Nailz
  • Virgil
  • Kamala
  • Yokozuna
  • Papa Shango
  • The Texas Tornado
  • Repo Man
  • Jobber Brooklin Brawler
  • Honky Tonk Man
  • Akeem ???
  • Jumping Ray Stallin - who

I was born in 94'. I have limited knowledge of the attitude era (if 98 to R.A era counts as attitude). Having a handful of 80's wrestlers just wouldn't feel right, at least to me. I'm not trying to knock anyone's good time, but I personally would not care for all of those aforementioned 'legends' within my game, their slots which could (and should) be filled with a current guy. $50 bucks says that the shield will be DLC.

But, I focus on CAWS and current wrestlers. That's how I play. I want THQ to get universe right before they create a history lesson on the golden era and promote it to death, a la Attitude Era mode.

Oh and Saints Row 4? After the putrid, repugnant, horse shit, satire of, shell of a good game, uncreative, rudimentary, disgusting, anal pain inducing,... whatever Saints row the third was called, they want to release Saints Row 4? Don't even show me sales, people didn't know they would be receiving a polished turd.

Wwe 14 is iffy on my wish list and Saints row and the rest of the third street saints can take a sleigh ride to hell.

I was born in 94'. I have limited knowledge of the attitude era (if 98 to R.A era counts as attitude). Having a handful of 80's wrestlers just wouldn't feel right, at least to me. I'm not trying to knock anyone's good time, but I personally would not care for all of those aforementioned 'legends' within my game, their slots which could (and should) be filled with a current guy. $50 bucks says that the shield will be DLC.

But, I focus on CAWS and current wrestlers. That's how I play. I want THQ to get universe right before they create a history lesson on the golden era and promote it to death, a la Attitude Era mode.

Oh and Saints Row 4? After the putrid, repugnant, horse shit, satire of, shell of a good game, uncreative, rudimentary, disgusting, anal pain inducing,... whatever Saints row the third was called, they want to release Saints Row 4? Don't even show me sales, people didn't know they would be receiving a polished turd.

Wwe 14 is iffy on my wish list and Saints row and the rest of the third street saints can take a sleigh ride to hell.

I'm sorry, as much as I loved Saints Row 3, that whole mini rant is just making LMFAO right now!!! :lol:

It's too bad that THQ is in such financial dire straits. I'd much prefer them to skip out on WWE '14 and go balls-out for next-gen, especially considering there's a pretty good chance next-gen consoles might be out around holiday time 2013. But they need WWE '14 on current-gen consoles to even try to stay in business. So, yeah.

And people that didn't like Saints Row: The Third? You're *censored*ing insane. Saints Row 2 was an enjoyable San Andreas ripoff. At least Saints Row: The Third finally found its own identity. It reveled in absurdity, and it was one of the raddest games of 2011. Again, you people are *censored*ing insane.

I'm not curious as to what theme WWE '14 will have next year either, but are the new xbox (Xbox 720) & playstation (PS4) consoles expected next year? If this rumor is true, which I doubt, they could probably make new models of the superstars/divas & allow us to customize their attires like in Raw 2. Several games allow players to customize characters like Soul Calibur, Tekken & several other sports games just to name a few, the WWE series is yet to implement this feature & its well overdue from my perspective. But like I've said previously, thats just my opinion but it would cool to freely customize & create attires for superstars/divas rather than just change colors all the time, also its a feature many fans have wanted for a long time too.

Not a fan of the Golden Era so WWE'14 better not focus on that Era. I've got LOWM for those boring ass 60's wrestlers.

As others have stated, Golden Era was the 80's and early 90's. And if you think they were boring, I guess you haven't seen the current shows recently.

Not a fan of the Golden Era so WWE'14 better not focus on that Era. I've got LOWM for those boring ass 60's wrestlers.

As others have stated, Golden Era was the 80's and early 90's. And if you think they were boring, I guess you haven't seen the current shows recently.

How exactly would 80s be boring they did more wrestling moves back then. If anything it was better.

How exactly would 80s be boring they did more wrestling moves back then. If anything it was better.

It is all a matter of opinion and I would agree that it is boring.

Also, the majority of the wrestling moves are still done but are used as basic moves. So to think that more moves were done back then is a bit bizzare..

A

It is all a matter of opinion and I would agree that it is boring.

Also, the majority of the wrestling moves are still done but are used as basic moves. So to think that more moves were done back then is a bit bizzare..

Cant tell if you are being serious. You know the WWE has banned a lot of moves, right? Piledriver for example.

It's too bad that THQ is in such financial dire straits. I'd much prefer them to skip out on WWE '14 and go balls-out for next-gen, especially considering there's a pretty good chance next-gen consoles might be out around holiday time 2013. But they need WWE '14 on current-gen consoles to even try to stay in business. So, yeah.

And people that didn't like Saints Row: The Third? You're *censored*ing insane. Saints Row 2 was an enjoyable San Andreas ripoff. At least Saints Row: The Third finally found its own identity. It reveled in absurdity, and it was one of the raddest games of 2011. Again, you people are *censored*ing insane.

I don't want to go ENTIRELY off topic, but I was actually waiting for something like this. Saints Row the Third consisted of little to no logic: the biggest being the plot. For the Saint's actions in both one and two, the gang would be labled as domestic terrorists, not advertised and idolized. The induction of clones, aliens, and brutes lacked consistancy also: we are just supposed to accept these fantasy elements in a world which never stated that they existed? No rhyme or reason? The characters didn't act like themselves (see "The Boss" major character demotion from being a feared sociopath to being told, constantly, to man up and quit acting like a bitch), the new characters aren't memorable (Hulk Hogan playing Angel De la Muerte? Are you sh*tting me?)Killbane was a horrid antagonist (what happened to Phillipe?), NO mention of Dex or barely any mention of the past games or events, completely alienating loyal fans, and the constant sex and fetish jokes reminded me of being in 8th grade. The radio stations lacked anything to compliment the atmosphere (killing cops to Aqua Teen Hunger Force's theme song), the clothing options were more restricting than freeing, and the storyline forced you to do activities whereas the previous games, they were always optional... and the story was STILL shorter than the previous games. And last, but definately not least:

A PURPLE DILDO!!?!. If I'm insane, I'll gladly take a cell in Arkham.

But I digress. As for WWE 14, not really looking forward to it unless the A.I is improved and there's at LEAST an equal balance of current gen and Golden Era superstars. Keep in mind that the G.E stars aren't even going in the "Inactive" brand; they're going to the "Too Old" brand.

I'm not curious as to what theme WWE '14 will have next year either, but are the new xbox (Xbox 720) & playstation (PS4) consoles expected next year?

The next gen is two if not three years away. Typically consoles show up at E3 one year before their holiday release. The game industry is in a intersting place right now. Game Publishers want the next generation to help sagging game sales, while Microsoft and Sony don't want to take a huge risk with new hardware because of the sagging game sales. Something has to give and I don't think it will be Microsoft or Sony; they don't need videogames to make money, both having other revenue streams... meaning our last hope may be with Nintendo... Oh (Fill in the Blank)

I'm not curious as to what theme WWE '14 will have next year either, but are the new xbox (Xbox 720) & playstation (PS4) consoles expected next year?

The next gen is two if not three years away. Typically consoles show up at E3 one year before their holiday release. The game industry is in a intersting place right now. Game Publishers want the next generation to help sagging game sales, while Microsoft and Sony don't want to take a huge risk with new hardware because of the sagging game sales. Something has to give and I don't think it will be Microsoft or Sony; they don't need videogames to make money, both having other revenue streams... meaning our last hope may be with Nintendo... Oh (Fill in the Blank)

I see a long life for the 360 and PS3. I can't see anyone who'd be compelled to run to the next consoles so quick. I mean, I'm sure there's people ready for the 720 & PS4, but others (like me) are still enjoying these systems here.

Hell, I got my PS3 on black friday and I still haven't connected it to my Wi-Fi yet.

I don't want to go ENTIRELY off topic, but I was actually waiting for something like this. Saints Row the Third consisted of little to no logic: the biggest being the plot. For the Saint's actions in both one and two, the gang would be labled as domestic terrorists, not advertised and idolized. The induction of clones, aliens, and brutes lacked consistancy also: we are just supposed to accept these fantasy elements in a world which never stated that they existed? No rhyme or reason? The characters didn't act like themselves (see "The Boss" major character demotion from being a feared sociopath to being told, constantly, to man up and quit acting like a bitch), the new characters aren't memorable (Hulk Hogan playing Angel De la Muerte? Are you sh*tting me?)Killbane was a horrid antagonist (what happened to Phillipe?), NO mention of Dex or barely any mention of the past games or events, completely alienating loyal fans, and the constant sex and fetish jokes reminded me of being in 8th grade. The radio stations lacked anything to compliment the atmosphere (killing cops to Aqua Teen Hunger Force's theme song), the clothing options were more restricting than freeing, and the storyline forced you to do activities whereas the previous games, they were always optional... and the story was STILL shorter than the previous games. And last, but definately not least:

A PURPLE DILDO!!?!. If I'm insane, I'll gladly take a cell in Arkham.

But I digress. As for WWE 14, not really looking forward to it unless the A.I is improved and there's at LEAST an equal balance of current gen and Golden Era superstars. Keep in mind that the G.E stars aren't even going in the "Inactive" brand; they're going to the "Too Old" brand.

Phillipe died really early in the story for some odd reason...

Archived