Daniel Bryan by ShatterTheSky. UPLOADED - 6/23/13.

ShatterTheSky

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UPDATE: 1/9/12:

Jacket.png?t=1357791684

This is an early look at what the entrance jacket on the first two attires is going to look like. This right now is an older version of the jacket, but I hope it gives a good idea of what it will look like.

The colors on the final jacket are not going to be this odd looking, as I've since gotten my textures from Rav, and I should have a large update coming soon. All four attires are more or less finished, and I'll try to get photos as soon as I think they are all done.

• 2 weeks later...

Uploaded, tag is "Shatter The Sky". I decided to upload this now while I still had the chance to, because I'll soon be moving and won't have internet for about one month in the new house. If anyone finds the time to get caps of everything, feel free to post them here, and I'll take care of things when I can.

Uploaded, tag is "Shatter The Sky". I decided to upload this now while I still had the chance to, because I'll soon be moving and won't have internet for about one month in the new house. If anyone finds the time to get caps of everything, feel free to post them here, and I'll take care of things when I can.

They're coming tonight. :) Sorry for the wait I have been studying for finals all week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Really not digging that beard on this one, also the regal hair or even the chuck taylor hair (number 2?) is more accurate for current D-bryan. It's what I used, in CAW it looks odd, in game it looks RAD.

I tried the Regal hair, and really liked it. I'll post a picture soon. As for the beard, I'm at a point in which I'd have to start from scratch to get it accurate with the amount of layers I have to spare. I'm not opposed to redoing it, I just don't want to seem like I'm trying to entirely copy The D's face scheme.

dude love the new d bryan he looks spot on in the face, and the attires are awesome, great work, can't wait for this, will he come with a render, if not no biggy i will just add 1 myself :)

I'm in talks with somebody over a render, so it may be a possibility.

The beard colouring and blending isn't really where I want it to be yet, but would this be a step in the right direction?

101_1398_zpsc91c0d04.jpg

Archived