Daniel Bryan by ShatterTheSky. UPLOADED - 6/23/13.

ShatterTheSky

UPLOADED - Tags: "Daniel Bryan, STS"

Bryan1_zpsb73386b4.png

Bryan2_zpsf8249a3c.png

Bryan3_zps0a114715.png

Bryan4_zps564ecac5.png

The beard looks very good in-game and I don't feel much like changing it at this point.

Old Stuff:

Hey there, I say it's time for something new here.

Face ( A lot of this is by The D):

2hzyw8_zps3fa1766f.jpg

Attires:

accz92_zps1d42629b.jpg

Older Stuff:

Hello all, I've spent quite a while contemplating who my next CAW should be since finishing Sami Callihan, and the decision has been almost painful. I've been through several bouts of creative stalling, and decided yesterday that I'd had enough, and the idea hit me to remake my Daniel Bryan from last year. It made plenty of sense with all of the current nCo CAWs as of late, people may want a fairly up-to-date Daniel Bryan.

UPDATE-1/4/12
Face:
dbry1_zps2fc07177.png?t=1357262736
Old:

dbface.png?t=1356237003

Hello all, hope you had a happy, safe, and sober New Year. Progress on this has been quite nice (in my opinion). Face has been almost totally redone as far as detailing goes. Face skin changed, beard changed, detailing rearranged and blended better. Eye color fixed. And the crow's feet have been removed.

Attire 1 (old pictures):

dbattires.png?t=1356236986

I've been talking with Ravenos about the attires, and he will be providing textures for the white attire, and getting some left-over textures I had last year fixed. Parts of the white attire textures were made by WFMashupz, so I guess some credit goes to him.

UPDATE: 1/9/12:

Jacket.png?t=1357791684

This is an early look at what the entrance jacket on the first two attires is going to look like. This right now is an older version of the jacket, but I hope it gives a good idea of what it will look like.

Credit as of right now goes to Ballard (caps), and Ravenos (attire textures that will come soon).

Attire line-up as of right now stands as:
1. Black NO! (pictured).
2. Survivor Series 2012 (White NO!)
3. Red NO! (I'll base this mostly off of how he looked immediately before he started wearing the black).
4. MITB 2012 (I think I'll keep the current hair and beard with this attire)

UPLOADED 1/23/12. Tag is "Shatter The Sky"

Thoughts?

Enjoy.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The face itself looks awesome. I like the beard, too. Color... it's off, but you know that. I don't think he looks too old-- I think what most people don't really notice when they look at him is how gruff he actually looks. He's not old, but his eye region looks really old.

There's a few attires I'd like to see, if you're up for requests. Are you going to do the one with the green again? I forgot what event, but I liked it because it had an extra color he usually doesn't have.

I am also a big fan of this one: http://blog.newsarama.com/2011/12/13/jill-thompson-dresses-an-american-dragon/

It's older, but I think it's elegant.

LMK if you need any attire help. We actually have an attire that MashUps made that is pretty slick. PM me if you want more details.

I like it, but I couldn't help but thinking, while looking at it, that whatever you did to get that corner eye wrinkle effect, would do wonders for a CM Punk CAW.

OT: What's up with this weird thing I'm seeing with Teddy Hart and cats lately?

Not digging the eye detailing much, I'd start out with NWOldskool/NoModder/DrVries Luke Harper's beard. Use designs to remove wasn't isn't right rather then use to designs to add them. If you're using hair that long he needs a FULL beard.

I really like this though!

Not digging the eye detailing much, I'd start out with NWOldskool/NoModder/DrVries Luke Harper's beard. Use designs to remove wasn't isn't right rather then use to designs to add them. If you're using hair that long he needs a FULL beard.

I really like this though!

The thing about using that beard is that it looks plastic on somebody with a beard that's not as dark as Harper's. I chose the beard that I did because it was easier to manipulate the colors to a point where it's accurate. I'll keep trying with other beard types, but right now I'm fairly sure the beard i have now will stick with the final product.

His hair is not this long...

I think you should do what Shock did with Aries' hair

It's pretty close man

T2T12_Photo_082.jpg

The beard is a pain, that style I mentioned works it's just alot of work and alot of layers. You end up making every part of the beard different colors and then try to re-add more stuff to try to blend it all together.

His hair is not this long...

I think you should do what Shock did with Aries' hair

It's pretty close man

T2T12_Photo_082.jpg

The beard is a pain, that style I mentioned works it's just alot of work and alot of layers. You end up making every part of the beard different colors and then try to re-add more stuff to try to blend it all together.

I think I might try a second slot with a redone beard, because I've already made too much progress on the first beard to go back very far. I do have some ideas to make the larger beard work, but I think the only thing that may halt that is the chin morphing not being able to go low enough.

I like it, but I couldn't help but thinking, while looking at it, that whatever you did to get that corner eye wrinkle effect, would do wonders for a CM Punk CAW.

Paging god...

But this DB caw is off to such a great start that any changes you have to make will be miniscule in comparison to the final product.

the arms are way too thick/big, for Bryan..

here's hoping to getting his attire with his face screaming "No", on his kick pads.

I'm currently in talks with Ravenos for some help with colors and stuff, and that attire is definitely going to be there.

the arms are way too thick/big, for Bryan..

here's hoping to getting his attire with his face screaming "No", on his kick pads.

I'm currently in talks with Ravenos for some help with colors and stuff, and that attire is definitely going to be there.

10ie1ll.jpg

^^ Isn't that supposed to be a gif? hah.

On topic though, The attire looks good, and the morphing is solid, but the detailing needs to be reworked entirely on a different skin. DEFINITELY remove those crows feet.

Done, and it looks miles better than before. It's amazing how far a little editing can go.

I guess I'll give a bit of an update on the progress of this, for anyone who still cares.

1. Attires are going to be finished imminently, I just need to get some things back from Ravenos.

2. A new face picture will be up soon, I've got Ballard getting pictures of the updated face, as well as the entrance jacket, which I am fairly proud of.

3. The attires I decided on are 1. Black NO! (pictured). 2. White NO! (Survivor Series 2012). 3. Red NO! .4. MITB 2012 . I chose MITB because I already had textures ready for it, and it's also a fairly popular attire.

Archived