Here lies Jersey Shore (2009-2012)

Lumpy McRighteous

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like I said though, it's not the make-up and tanning (though you're right in that she looks quite a lot better without a tan) that actually repulsed me, but her borderline retardation and lack of lips.

And, minus her pregnancy, she was of normal weight for her height.

snooki-pic1.jpg

Would you consider that completely normal? Raven Symone got criticised for her weight and she was taller than Snooki.

I really liked the first two seasons. It was hilarious. Season 3 was kind of entertaining just cause trashy people fighting can be fun, but that's really all it had going for it. I drifted in and out of Season 4. Nothing really intesting happened. I didn't watch seasons 5 or 6 and don't plan to. Season 2 was the best.

^ In my opinion, my preference for the seasons goes liek this:

1 > 3 > 2 = 4 > 5 > 6.

Like I said though, it's not the make-up and tanning (though you're right in that she looks quite a lot better without a tan) that actually repulsed me, but her borderline retardation and lack of lips.

And, minus her pregnancy, she was of normal weight for her height.

snooki-pic1.jpg

Would you consider that completely normal? Raven Symone got criticised for her weight and she was taller than Snooki.

Judging by that pic, she just isn't toned whatsoever, so I consider her weight to be normal. Deena was in similar shape, but she toned up nicely and got herself in good shape before season 6 started.

I wouldn't even watch that crap if I was paid. People who watch it, more power to you, just don't expect me to take your opinions on entertainment too serious if you like that trash. Just being honest

We get it, you hate the show. Just don't expect us to take any of your opinions too seriously if you continue to act pretentious.

J-Woww was hot than she *censored* up her face with surgery. Her tits are aces though.

Her face structure doesn't look terrible, but it did look a lot better in the first 3 seasons.

soooo ummm. there making a redneck version of this show here in WV. great, as if WV wasn't stereotyped enough

Yeah, the promos for that Buckwild shit killed my buzz because we have a number yokels down here too. Thankfully, the number isn't too horrific and we also have Disney World and beaches to go to to avoid them.

I wouldn't even watch that crap if I was paid. People who watch it, more power to you, just don't expect me to take your opinions on entertainment too serious if you like that trash. Just being honest

Same goes for anyone who enjoys the music of Twiztid.

DOUBLE FISTEHN MAH DIXEH CAWP

Hey, You listen to Kaliko...Nice. That wasn't Twiztid on the hook by the way.

Hey, You listen to Kaliko...Nice. That wasn't Twiztid on thxe hook by the way.

It wasnt? Lal qho was it?

That was Kaliko himself on the hook :)

I doubt that. Kaliko doesn't sound like that at all.

I doubt that. Kaliko doesn't sound like that at all.

Kaliko has many talents vocally, but if it's not him 100%, than it's Madrox, either way, great song

• 2 weeks later...

I actually liked Jersey Shore. It's sad to see it go.

Season 4 was its last hurrah in my opinion for the following reasons:

1) It was funny seeing how retarded and utterly inept everyone was when it came to speaking Italian (except for Vinny, who actually gives a shit about his heritage and its customs)

2) It gave us the "STAHP RAHN" meme

3) Mike KO'ing himself via headbutting the wall

I agree with this post in its entirety. Never watched a second of Season 5.

Archived