Here lies Jersey Shore (2009-2012)

Lumpy McRighteous

The series finale just finished up and saw the end of not only a cultural phenomenon (disappointing that it acually reached that level), but

the tragic and unnecessary death of the Duck Phone at the hands of The Situation.

The final reunion show is airing now and the spin-off featuring Tits McGee and the fugly, retarded female midget has been confirmed to have a second season.

What are your thoughts on the franchise's future?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never watched this Show before, first time I knew Snooki was when she went to the WWE. When I researched about her, I didn't even want to watch Jersey Shore.

No point to see it. Overly tanned and drunk italians doing NOTHING but badly scripted dates, and jobs. Honey Boo Boo, Jersey Shore, Gangnam style, Horrible entertainment.

I've never watched this Show before, first time I knew Snooki was when she went to the WWE. When I researched about her, I didn't even want to watch Jersey Shore.

No point to see it. Overly tanned and drunk italians doing NOTHING but badly scripted dates, and jobs. Honey Boo Boo, Jersey Shore, Gangnam style, Horrible entertainment.

Exactly and I know some of you may think weirdly of me for this but I don't think Snooki is bad-looking. It's what she does to herself that's unattractive and will never make me attracted to her.

Exactly and I know some of you may think weirdly of me for this but I don't think Snooki is bad-looking. It's what she does to herself that's unattractive and will never make me attracted to her.

Oh, I agree, I'd tap Snooki each day of the week, and twice on sunday (have you seen her without make up? sexy smexy)

In addition to the spin-off Snooki and JWoww, it's been announced that Vinny is getting his own show, too.

How did it end? Any fun drama or some shit?

It actually ended on a mature and rather quiet note. What was surprising was that this season had little to no drama, with the only instances being Deena crying constantly for no reason and acting a fool while shitfaced. The surprise factor continued, because for the first time in the series' history, Vinny was no longer the one remotely mature person in the house:

Mike went to rehab for painkiller addiction after season 5 ended and successfully cleaned up and no longer drinks excessively, resulting in his newfound clarity transitioning him from being show's #HEEL to a sympathetic tweener seeking redemption :hqhq:

Ronnie and Sam were civilized and cordial towards one another throughout the season and only squabbled once (which was during the series finale, making it a sort-of Hail Mary drama bomb that was actually born from a mistake on Vinny's part)

That fugly retard Snooki was effectively forced to avoid partying and instead began getting ready to transition into a motherly role, which saw her actually learn to cook food that didn't kill her baby daddy

Pauly and JWoww remained unchanged: Loud and smoker-voiced, respectively; however, Jenni's boyfriend Roger unintentionally resulted in her injuring her foot (and thus wheelchair-bound whenever they went clubbing) during the only club fight in the season

This

I actually liked Jersey Shore. It's sad to see it go.

Season 4 was its last hurrah in my opinion for the following reasons:

1) It was funny seeing how retarded and utterly inept everyone was when it came to speaking Italian (except for Vinny, who actually gives a shit about his heritage and its customs)

2) It gave us the "STAHP RAHN" meme

3) Mike KO'ing himself via headbutting the wall

Oh, I agree, I'd tap Snooki each day of the week, and twice on sunday (have you seen her without make up? sexy smexy)

Indeed. I think she needs to lay off the tan a little and she'd look more attractive.

Nicole-Polizzi.jpg

I'm a proud fan, sad to see it end but it ended well before even it's diehard's fell out of love with it. The majority of people don't appreciate the humor in the cast (whether their personalities are scripted or not.) Usually the naive will jump on the hate-bandwagon more than the fan's.

The title of the topic is a little insensitive ever since Hurricane Sandy, though.

Don't get the sexual appeal for Snooki. I find her hideous on the grounds that she lacks grade school intelligence and an actual pair of lips. Even though season 6 was pretty damn somber, the one interesting bit about it was that Deena looked considerably better than in previous seasons.

The title of the topic is a little insensitive ever since Hurricane Sandy, though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4

Don't get the sexual appeal for Snooki. I find her hideous on the grounds that she lacks grade school intelligence and an actual pair of lips. Even though season 6 was pretty damn somber, the one interesting bit about it was that Deena looked considerably better than in previous seasons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4

Not sexually attracted to her but her personality is what really detracts people from her. That and how much she tans herself.

As proven from Highlight's pictures, she's not bad-looking. She may not excite your interests but she doesn't look hideous under all of the excessive tanning and make-up.

I just never got if she was fat or skinny, though. Apparently, she had an eating disorder so it was hard to tell.

Archived