"The Punisher" JP Payne

Pac.

So I'm not gonna write out a whole bio or anything, but I've been making JP since Shut Your Mouth, and I've used him in various RPGs and feds. He's had a storied career, for sure. He's been a baby face most of his run in WWE, but I just recently repackaged him as a heel.

Face Theme: "Adrenaline" by Gavin Rossdale

Heel Theme: "Black Days" by Soundgarden

veqet5.jpg

35i15pi.jpg

Credit to Marco Veddi for the right arm tat, and credit to someone on XBL for the Hayabusa logo.

qrkvq1.jpg

I call the last attire "Bear E. Manilow"

:lol:

Jesus tits. Anything you can't do? The attires are fantastic. If this is released, might have to find a way to free up space and download it. Morphing is, of course, fantastic. Any tips on that nose? My own storied CAW based off myself has a nose that's very similar that I've found it a bitch to capture--rounded, kinda bulbous, but my tip dips down a bit and my nostrils flare up. In all honestly, I *censored*ing hate my nose. And it's really hard to capture in CAW mode. But none the less.

Thanks, guys. :D

I suppose I can upload this. I didn't think anyone would want it tbh.

Looks good and you made long cycling style trunks/shorts work too.

They're MMA shorts really. He has a mixed martial arts background, hence the Bad Boy, Tapout, and Hayabusa logos. I didn't wanna use the MMA gloves though, they're too bulky.

Jesus tits. Anything you can't do? The attires are fantastic. If this is released, might have to find a way to free up space and download it. Morphing is, of course, fantastic. Any tips on that nose? My own storied CAW based off myself has a nose that's very similar that I've found it a bitch to capture--rounded, kinda bulbous, but my tip dips down a bit and my nostrils flare up. In all honestly, I *censored*ing hate my nose. And it's really hard to capture in CAW mode. But none the less.

The best way to achieve that look is to add circular designs to the nostril holes.

Hey man nice tattoo on your left arm like a maori mix with a pentagram in the middle looks familer .......ah yes I know we're you got that me!! Lol don't worry bro ain't getting pissy just glad you dig it! Should check out the rest of my stuff Veddi is keyword

:lol: Will do. I've added proper credit now. (;

Sorry to hijack, Pac. :)

Need a few tattoos done for my personal CAW. Obviously not the big block, but the words with a transparent background.

xSHPX.jpg

7zlAM.jpg

Would love my other tattoo, too, but admittedly it's a bit more complicated.The zombie arms just continue with one more finger-red fingernails 'cause the tattoo artist was shit. And the other arm just extends a bit, and has the same hand design. D:

tfkpX.jpg

I really like this, I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes that kind of shorts look on their OC. There's too many OC's that follow a basic formula of trunks and kickpads, with an over saturation of tattoos. You've done that as well, but with a great balance. One of the few OC's that I can say I'm jealous of.

Sorry to hijack, Pac. :)

Need a few tattoos done for my personal CAW. Obviously not the big block, but the words with a transparent background.

xSHPX.jpg

7zlAM.jpg

Would love my other tattoo, too, but admittedly it's a bit more complicated.The zombie arms just continue with one more finger-red fingernails 'cause the tattoo artist was shit. And the other arm just extends a bit, and has the same hand design. D:

tfkpX.jpg

Check ur pm....sry again PAC

• 2 weeks later...

Archived