The D

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yep, hoping for a non-bearded version (just liked him better that way for some reason)...looks good though.

Well, Ravenos uploaded the non-bearded texture, so I may end up doing a couple of those attires. It's not that I didn't like him without the beard, I just didn't wanna' wait for a PT to get fixed.

This! I'm glad you didn't scrap this. I'm kinda hoping you do the white attire, for some reason I really liked that. By the way if you need a set for him and don't want to mess around doing one I completed mine the other night and it's uploaded (with reupload option).

• 2 weeks later...

This CAW is so good, it inspired me to write a poem:

Slo-mo Jo-mo

I truly wish he was homo

Because then his ho

Would be MY biatch, bro.

*Poetry drum thingys*

LOL. really awesome work though, love it!

Hahaha nominate this for post of the year lol

Damn I can't believe I slept on this...D your hiding caws from me now? When I read the thread title I honestly thought is was a try hard cawer weak attempt at Jomo ( I wont say any names :hqhq:)

damn is there a wrestler you can't capture? This looks nice good stuff

I basically lost any enthusiasm I had for this CAW. I wanted a JoMo early on but then I completely forgot about it. I'm pretty sure I've got the attire textures on a PT file somewhere (and I think they're on CC anyway) so this will get finished, but it isn't a priority. I've got a couple of CAWs to make for people first and then JoMo will get finished at some point.

I did offer to help out man, it honestly looks good to go except for the hair change, I could have the 4 attires done as early as tomorrow & Tuesday at the latest... I know you have alot on your plate & it be a shame to wait another few weeks or months on such a great caw to be finished. But I totally understand if you want to wait and finish it yourself :)

Archived