Randy Orton by PETOS

Petos

I've been working on this for fun for a while now. The Von previewed his great Orton recently, so there might not be as big a need for a second Orton but I thought I'd post this anyway to see what you guys think, since I've put a bunch of effort into this. All the tattoos are made by hand, and no textures have been used.

ortonfb.png

ortontats.png

They put his tats ingame?

Uh no. Those are paint tools.

You never know unless you ask, THQ adds some random stuff sometimes

I did state that they're hand made in the first post. Thanks for saying they're in-game quality though; I did spend a minute or two making them. :P Means a lot.

I'll look into the face skin when I have time. Thanks for the comments, guys!

This will probably be a pretty slow project with Christmas coming up and everything, but I'll update this later. I'll have Triple H from around 2003-04 up at some point too.

Please give him the scruffy hair with bangs if you are going ruthless aggression.

I'm going for the Evolution era Orton, so I wasn't thinking about giving him the debut attire with bangs. I'll see though; I might give him 3 Evolution attires with different colored logos each, and then the debut attire. Actually, I'll probably do that. It's not like it's that hard to make.

Archived