Charly Manson (**23/12 - UPLOADED!**)

nao619

I really do like 99% of this but I think it's the lips throwing it off for me. I'm sure I've seen him with the lips as you've got them on the first photo but I think I've seen him with something a lot thinner on the top lip.

I'm on a crappy connection here and I can't download all the pictures, is the face paint the same across all 4 attires?

Any chance at a formula for this? This is so sick.

Formula wouldn't work unfortunately as it contains hacked paint tool textures.

Bummer. Could you perhaps pm me the body/face morphs though? I don't have Live capablities, and I would love your Manson and Vampiro. I can work out attires myself, granted, they won't be as good lol.

Awesome work on both Vampiro and Manson, both I have downloaded and gave 5 stars.Chessman is next you said, right? You got any plans on making El Mesias(Ricky Banderas) too? I've never seen somebody give it a fair try to make a good one with textured tattoos and attires, that has the talent to bring his true resemblance out like you have with Vamp and Manson. Once again great job with this guys Nao.

Agreed! Nao is one of my favorite creators on here. Always does top-notch work. Can't wait to add Chessman! Just curious but I too would like to know if you have any plans on making a Mesias or a Cibernetico??

Thanks for the kind words! :) I will definitely try, I know last year I started quite late on and we were close to the release of the New game so I stopped after Chessman. Have more time this time around..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived