WWF Golden Era Caws- Huge Update- Razor Ramon, Rick Rude, Bret Hart, etc..

Midnight Rockers

I was thinking of doing a surfer sting. I will be unless of course the servers get shutdown when thq goes out of biz. Probably will be a week or so before i can start on it. As for Yoko, I would like to but KRad made one last year and I wanted to see if he redoes his. With the bonsai drop being back he would be great.

• 4 weeks later...

really like your rude, havent seen anyone make that 2nd attire before. If I could give some advice be careful when placing your face texures cause i can see the line across the face on rude and bret which means your not cutting the texures correctly. obviously the best way is to cut a face texture in 4 parts but I know sometimes you cant cause of space. so if you cut the texture just below the nose/top of lip it will blend better. the key is you cant just erase a line across a texture cause those 2 parts will never match up since you just erased a portion of the paint tool. I could explain how to cut them in better detail but i already typed enough so just send me a message if your interested. keep up the good work.

Archived