WWF Golden Era Caws- Huge Update- Razor Ramon, Rick Rude, Bret Hart, etc..

Midnight Rockers

Sorry for the picture intensity- after a few days I will add spoiler tags

All are uploaded, tags: WLF, RDK

Special Thanks and Credits

KRad

Kim666

Cannon

Marce

JBDChurch

Iccotracs

WizardofThay

DefDave (Hogan Logos)

Gazwefc (no mercy mods)

Orson (no mercy mods)

StingerTap10 (Warrior Face Formula)

IAmNoModder (123 Kid Face)

Tyrant185 (Shawn Michaels Face form)

Tomcat13- Warrior Logo refs

Razor Ramon face by Gazwefc

Not Pictured:Diesel-- Also Razor Ramon and Diesel were converted to the Outsiders

All are uploaded- search RDK most recent

Old School Videos:

Wrestlemania 7 remake of the career ending match: http://youtu.be/dq13Mys3BbE

Warrior Plane Crash Promo: http://youtu.be/kcq2FthiAsc

RDK Legends

Rick Rude

16a0ab4f321798007349c8616f182d6a_zps1b3f

attire1_zpsdd70cd10.jpgattire2wcw_zpsa8287e42.pngattire3_zps17a11bed.pngattire4_zpsa3cc96ad.png

Razor Ramon- face morph by Gazwefc

rribywn.jpgb7de185c43af9356981c47baf5fa4f0b.jpgfcebe2e1614ecb4540a2fbf9e66810c9.jpg

Bret Hart- face by Bhangra Man-- attire built to match Gamevolt's old school attire on Jim Neidhart

a46dfef747674da7fd84c342d3c2037f.jpg135b7e613d8fa41bbb97dc378beeb396.jpg

Yokozuna- body morph by KRad

• 3 weeks later...

Amazing job these all look fantastic don't sell yourself short a lot of people care about this era. I just think a lot of the reason not so many reply's has to do is because a lot of games are out now and thq broken promises. Hardly any mention if a 2nd patch is coming or if ever thought of. But i like many others really appreciate all the hard work that you have put into your legends mods. Look forward to who you do next

They should be there. Search wlf most recent and just sift through the pages. Macho, Hogan, Rockers, and Tornado are on my HBiscuit0 psn name and Kid and Warrior are on my Rockerslive psn name. Also most if not all should have RDK as tags too. So you could search rdk under superstars most recent

I did search under RDK, all I saw were paint tools but ill try again. I really want that warrior & savage.

I really like the face morph you did with the Warrior. The video especially reminds me of the expression he had on his face during a lot of his interviews his first year in the WWF. i noticed you put some detail lines on his face, nice touch. Also, great job bring the fringe and tassle boots more to life. Excellent!

If you ever need more reference pics for Ultimate Warrior let me know. I have (or can get) pics from every one of his squash matches from WWF Superstars and WWF Wrestling Challenge and I have a lot of the House Shows as well (MSG, Boston Gardens, etc.) The PPV ones I have also, but those are pretty easy to find.

Tomcat13- thanks man, I always love the warriors you make. Thanks for the ref offers too, I think I am done with Warrior for this year besides my tweaks im currently making to my late 90s version though. But I have everything for that right now. Keep up the top notch work on yours, it always the measuring stick.

So far it seems like most, ha! I'd hate to ask. Mainly, the Warrior, Tornado, and Rockers. But that's like 4 characters so... I'm not going to say "yeah go do 4 specials please."

Out of curiosity, what's the DLC that's included in them? It's hard to spot from the pics. The whole mechanics of this system haven't made much sense to me. And what really chafes is, if the game actually worked correctly even 50% of the time, I'd have NO qualms just paying for the damn Fan Axxess.

And honestly man, I might just get it anyway. It's not even so much the money as the principle.

Archived