Pac.

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Matt Hardy turned out really good considering it's not textured but I'd suggest you guys make his skin slightly less yellowish and change the hair to Jeff's long hair. This one makes him look like a crazy hobo :D

D said he was going for a current Matt and currently, his hair does kind of look crazy hobo-ish.

That Matt Hardy turned out really good considering it's not textured but I'd suggest you guys make his skin slightly less yellowish and change the hair to Jeff's long hair. This one makes him look like a crazy hobo :D

D said he was going for a current Matt and currently, his hair does kind of look crazy hobo-ish.

is Matt Hardy not a hobo.....?

• 2 weeks later...

I have Cabana. Righteous said he tried uploading him a bunch of times but it never worked. I got the CAS file from one of Dyno's other topics, did a trial upload to see if it worked and it did. I've since took it down as it was just to see if it worked but If Dyno would be cool with me uploading it for him and crediting him I have no problem doing so.

Could you maybe upload his TNA Raven?, it's be awesome :D

I'll upload anything he gives me permission to upload. :lol: Righteous was gonna be upping them all but for some reason CC was messing with him whenever he tried uploading some of them. Others for some reason worked fine. But so far I've tried with the ones not online atm (Cabana, Kenji Mutoh and TNA Raven) and all went up fine and showed up when I searched for them later so I dunno if it was a problem with Righteous' Xbox or just CC at the time. Deleted them since as it was just a test to see if the saves were acting up and just flat-out wouldn't show up whoever uploaded them, but if Dyno's cool with me uploading them for him then I will.

Colt Cabana and TNA Era Raven uploaded.

Tags are: Dyno, Casanova

For some reason when I try upload Keiji Mutoh it keeps saying "This item contains content that cannot be re-uploaded. Unless you exclude that content, you won't be able to upload this item."

I'll see if I can figure out what the problem is and upload it soon but otherwise the other 2 are up and available. :)

Sweet!!!!!!!!!! :cool::cool:

Will the D and Vries be continuing Nigel and the other ROH guys they are collabing on like Tomasso and The D's seperate caw Finlay

well i guess we're not gonna see The D's Matt Hardy finished and uploaded then, that's a shame, i was really looking forward to that :cry:

You can always get Slipfans textured Matt Hardy it looks incredible

• 3 weeks later...

Archived