maz4ah.png

Davey Richards by Pac. - UPLOADED

Tags:

Davey Richards

Pac

14odxe.jpg

Custom Hairline: http://i46.tinypic.com/35avkue.jpg

2lmbgoi.jpg

Credit to EricOwns for the flag and tribal tats.

vn1h89.jpg

29wwbbm.jpg

Adam Cole by Pac. - UPLOADED

Tags:

Adam Cole

Pac

ROH

14jcjgm.jpg

2m82tjl.jpg

El Generico by Pac. - UPLOADED

Tags:

El Generico

ROH

Pac

fv8t94.jpg

Placing the circular designs over the ears was a pain!

mt1na1.jpg

Thanks to Dyno for importing the textures, and credit to Doctor Lecter for the chibi.

Eddie Edwards by Pac. - UPLOADED

Tags:

Eddie Edwards

Pac

ROH

2retgg3.jpg

I tweaked the face slightly before the upload.

2m49g86.png

I tweaked the coloring on the first attire, and added the entrance shirt.

ev2dsz.jpg

Kevin Steen by The D - UPLOADED

Search Tags:

Kevin Steen

dest07

t8nrfb.png

Homicide by The D - UPLOADED

Search Tags:

Homicide

dest07

vsdlj9.png

Mike Bennett by Pac. - UPLOADED

Search Tags:

Mike Bennett

Pac

ROH

veuf4j.jpg

Credit to Shattered, as I used his as a base. I tweaked the nose and eyebrows before the upload.

2nvghsi.jpg

The shirt logos are a bit distorted because of the high chest angle.

apjuvd.jpg

Michael Elgin by The D - UPLOADED

Search Tags:

Michael Elgin

dest07

142fts7.png

Jay Lethal by The D - UPLOADED

Search Tags:

Jay Lethal

dest07

ot3tvo.png

14b5eh5.png

Just need to tweak the colours on various bits, make sure the elbow pads/wrists are right in relation to the attires. I also plan on swapping the hair on two of them for non-braided ones just to mix it up. I'll leave the designs on the hair where they are incase people wanna' swap the hair choice back to the braids.

If enough people wanted I could always swap one of these attires for an old ROH one to go with the alumni!

Tommaso Ciampa by Dr Vries/The D

xoecfk.png

A tweak of Dr Vries' version from '12.

Finlay by The D

650212.png

Credit and thank you to Ravenos for the Finlay textures.

Matt Hardy by The D

dot66g.png

Still got some morphing work to do, but this is one complete attire more or less. I just need to add the entrance attire. This hair works really well for Matt Hardy currently because of how shit his hair looks, especially when he's been going for 10 minutes or so. Also, it doesn't look as wild in game as it does in CAW mode.

No attire requests, it'll all be indy based. There will be a black attire and a camo attire. I might do a V1 attire just for fun as the last slot, but it would be a current indy version of V1 if that makes sense as the body morphing is fatter than his V1 days.

ROH Alumni

KENTA by Pac. - UPLOADED

Tags:

KENTA

Pac

Puro

2mepzkk.jpg

15pn4wi.jpg

The hair on the left is used on the 2nd slot, and the other one is on the last slot.

9uqiq1.jpg

Remade with my own PTs, but I still don't have enough goddamn layers for the entrance shirt. Oh well, I'd rather have an accurate face and ring gear. I noticed he wears two different versions of this attire, one with heavy splatter and one with light splatter. This is the latter.

1608x09.jpg

Jack Evans by Pac. - UPLOADED

Tags:

Jack Evans

Pac

AAA

24cfscy.jpg

105eli8.jpg

Fixed the inaccuracies, did other color variants of the AAA attire, and replaced the old white/red attire.

AJ Styles by The D - UPLOADED

Search Tags:

AJ Styles

dest07

35l90gk.png

Takeshi Morishima by The D - UPLOADED

Search Tags:

Takeshi Morishima

dest07

juej39.png

Bryan Danielson by The D - UPLOADED

Search Tags:

Bryan Danielson

dest07

bryandanielson.png

The ROH logo on the first attire is pretty blurry as it was a low resolution part of a McGuiness shirt that I happened to have a seperate PT slot for so I could get the sizing and positioning right. I figured since I had it I may as well use it on Danielson. I don't know if it's accurate or what but it's more interesting than no entrance attire at all.

For the entrance attire on the last slot, let me explain... I know that it's meant to say "American" on the left arm and "Dragon" on the right, but CAW mode doesn't allow you to add logos to the sleeves, so I had to hack them into place however I couldn't find out how to put them on seperate arms, they always ended up on the same one. So, I had to make a choice and I figured that "Dragon" on his arm was cooler than "American". Also, there was no way to do the 3D hood and no there is no better choice of jacket and yes I tried hacking in another jacket with a hood. It's the best I could do!"

Nigel McGuinness by The D / Dr Vries

1j5mp4.png

Credit to Dr. Vries for his WWE 12 Nigel McGuinness morphing, which was based on his SvR 2010 morphing and parts of my SvR 11 morphing. Also used the same idea for the forehead/hair (executed differently) and the design across the nose. All other detail is completely fresh this year.

Chris Sabin by Pac.

2z5iq02.png

Bald and long necked at the moment, but this is what I have so far. I'm much happier with this than my prior attempts, but suggestions are always welcome. Attires coming soon.

CM Punk by Dynomyte/Pac.

cmpunky.jpg

Mostly by Dyno, with face and body figs by Pac. Credit to Dr Vries for the hair.

Colt Cabana by Dynomyte

1921681100image62.png

Boom Boom!

James Gibson/Jamie Noble by Pac.

23vn8tv.jpg

Jamie's a surprisingly tough dude to capture. Suggestions welcome.

24d111w.jpg

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeee. I was hoping your surprise was Bennett. And he looks great. I think his eyebrows can fade a bit more at the edges and his hair can be a bit darker, but other than that he's golden. I also just realized that I bare a striking resemblance to Bennett, especially with that hair style. O_o. I'd say Storm's eyebrows might be a touch or two thicker. And definitely looking forward to the Edwards update. And the second slot for Steen. Probably download that. :)

Two of the best CAW makers making wrestlers from one of the best promotions in the world? Christmas has come early. :)

Thanks, everyone. ;)

Eddie Edwards upload coming soon.

@Kingbdl: Not the whole roster, but the majority. We'll also be doing a few more for the Alumni section. No arenas though. I just snatch mine off of CC.

@SeventhSon: Corino for sure, but I'm hoping Dr Vries will make Jacobs again this year.

Great stuff you 2.

I could offer my Nigel Mcguiness from last year (he was Nigel approved :hqhq: )

megamcguinness4.jpg

for the Allumni section. Unless you don't want him or are already working on him.

Thanks, everyone. ;)

Eddie Edwards upload coming soon.

@Kingbdl: Not the whole roster, but the majority. We'll also be doing a few more for the Alumni section. No arenas though. I just snatch mine off of CC.

@SeventhSon: Corino for sure, but I'm hoping Dr Vries will make Jacobs again this year.

Now that I see that you and D are working on a ROH project I will definitely remake him.

I'm gonna' be so busy, haha. I've started on Elgin, just not ready to show yet. I'm also making Lethal and I was planning on making Nigel again though... We'll work that out. ;)

Ok :) Btw my 2012 Nigel was based on your 2010 Desmond. I had the credit in my thread last year.

Archived