Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spot Callerz Wrestling

UPDATED 12/18/12 The Legend Killer Randy Orton by .The Von

I think the Zack Ryder hair w/ a reworked hairline would work better. That's what I've got on my Orton and I think it works for him.

Still think his chin is a bit big/jaw looks a bit weird, but it's definitely looking better. Eyes look great now.

I think the chin/jaw and hairline make him look a bit too much like Cena. That's what's throwing it off the most for me. But I do see Orton in this.

I can see Orton in this but I agree that the jaw and chin needs fixing its too long

that face is fantastic. good work! deffinitley texture the hair. Orton's a weird one to get right.. no matter how good the face is, you'll struggle to get the hair spot on. i'd consider the textured hair..

This is pretty off topic...i remember last year being excited when i read Carlito was in your plans. You planning on making him for your Ruthless Aggression project? I could contribute a pretty legit move set if you like? Big fan of he and yours from way back. He don't seem to get much play by good caw makers, but i always thought he had a fun move set

I am seeing Orton somewhere on the face, just needs to be tweaked. Please continue to work on him and can you some Evolution attires.

Anyone interested in this?

dude! gimme update! this is fantastic. I need to make this guy my IC Champ. There's been no activity in here because we're waiting on the update! What do you have?

As far as the morph goes, it's solid. Maybe take the chin up a couple clicks so that it doesn't appear too pointy. Other than that, the textured hair will MAKE this face!