UPDATED 12/18/12 The Legend Killer Randy Orton by .The Von

Spot Callerz Wrestling

Update with Temporary Hair

30usq5f.jpg

Old

RandyOrtonCaw_zpsbaa8d3ea.jpg

34hf51k.jpg

This is a WIP. If I see interest I will continue and release to XBL.

This is part of the Ruthless Aggression Project.

The tattoos were take from XBL and do not belong to me. Will be sure to credit who they belong to when I go back on XBL.

Ingame is in HD, Caw

mode is not

I see Orton, try lowering the eyes with the x-axis. They seem too close to the eyebrows. Also, try to smooth or blend in the designs at the side of the head. The in-game pictures, something about the bridge of the nose between the eyes is bothering me. I don't know if it has to do with the morphing being done or just the shading on CAWs. Hope this helps.

I like the frizzy hair one. I think the drawn in hairline on the other version is what is throwing it off-- it seems too squished. I can see him in both, though.

Not sure if those are the tats I made, but if they aren't, you might check my set out. I made sure they all matched tone-wise and such (and put up like seven shades of the orton logo).

I have his PT with his hair I made a long time ago, but I think it'd be best for you to make one because it doesn't look real good.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. :)

I meant how many PTs have you used on him right now?

Do you have room for, say, one 128 x 128 that is just his hairline, or do you need replacement face pieces with the hairline attached?

I can do it either way, but if you have the free spaces, it might be a lot easier to have just a hairline PT to move as you see fit (if it's part of the face there could be morphing issues). When I did my count when I uploaded, it was 5 tats, 4 pieces of face, and the trunks, though... so that's 10.

I'll try both and see how it looks.

I think the chin/jaw and hairline make him look a bit too much like Cena. That's what's throwing it off the most for me. But I do see Orton in this. Make the little chin dimple a bit more apparent. And his nose looks a bit off. Nostrils are wider, and the tip isn't so rounded. Eyes are angled up a bit too much, too--only a few clicks. And they look especially small in comparison to the rest of his face. I think they need to be a few clicks bigger, too. And I'd tan him a bit more, too.

Archived