UPLOADED NEW PICS 92/93 HBK Shawn Michaels ERA/Years 2002/2003,92/93, 95, DX +

Iceman5533

sorry man i think i mentioned before i don't do requests, if i end up doing it, i end up doing it... but it's how i feel, and what i want in my game. I never upload PT never have never will. i delete almost as soon as i'm done with an attire, i need every PT slot i can get because i end up using every slot in the PT program to make an attire

Iceman remember texture or not you can add detail on top of textures I always have done ., That was in response to you saying you can't do anything to the eyebrows it's texture.. On Rvd I used skin colored designs and did in an game edit to rebuilt the eyebrows abit ..anyway looks nice though must admit but I think you can tweak the eyebrows thats probably about it maybe have him abit more neutral looke too angry but overall nice bro good work glad you can use textures at last

Oh maybe jaw looks pointy? That's if you upto tweaking.. Anyway I like it

thanks guys, bhangras i actually switched to anotehr face texture the old one the brows where very red i tried covering it up with desgins which made the brows to dark Once i used this face texture i became happy with the creation, i made his jaw like that because it looks more like the in game hbk which also has a pointed jaw. I find HBK looks more sad then mad lol but if you see mad it's all cool :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived