Dead or Alive: Wrestling

DOA-Wrestling

Here is a quick roster poster that I threw together...

Poster2copy_zps3004d636.jpg

*click for larger image.

Let me know who you think looks the best and who looks like they needed more work. Thanks for stopping by and remember to take a look at Dead or Alive: Wrestling at YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...s?feature=watch

*Fair warning it is overly long and the girls are not really active in the first episode ( I know, I know, your all heartbroken) But by all means give it a watch.

Looks like your going to be playing SVR2010 for a little while longer then. I can't see Hardy coming back to WWE anytime soon with his epic push at TNA, and the videogame market is much too volatile right now for them to even think about making another videogame.

Just out of curiosity are you okay with his thought bubble promos?

Hoping to have the movesets done soon, so me and my brother can start uploading some matches onto are youtube channnel. Hope everyone had a happy holiday.

Raidou does not believe in having "happy" holidays!?!

Rad1_zps01435316.png

Can Ryu Hayabusa save Christmas?

Ryu_zpsfc83381d.png

And of course Hitomi and Leifang can't even settle their diffrences on the holiday aruing over who gets the last Christmas cabbage.

LeifangampHitomi_zps9d549687.png

Thanks. The attires came out pretty well but I really struggled with the face morphing, particuarly with the cheeks. Everyone is too sharply featured, while anime characters are traditionaly very round, and soft. If anyone has some sage like advice from three years ago about face morphing it would be appreciated.

As for my sig it's not overly pretty(ceartinly has nothin on yours) but it does selfishly self promote the crap out of my stuff. Which i'm surprised more people don't do.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived