CAWs defaulted in Story Designer

CJGaGa

I'm working on a Community Creations show I made last year called Friday Night Live and I had just gotten finished working on my WWE 13' debut show.

When I uploaded the story, one of my friends downloaded it and told me that ALL of my caws looked like default caws! I've ran many tests last night and managed to save the first half of the show. The second half however, no matter what I do or who I take out, my CAWs remain defaulted when the story is re-downloaded... Has anyone experienced this and/or found a way around this issue???

I was very excited to share my story and this most recent issue has slowed down and ruined my whole gaming experience... PLEASE HELP!

Happens on my Xbox too but works fine on my bf's. I think it's because I've used a mod tool on mine for gender hacks. No idea otherwise.

Haven't used any hacks, or at least no on purpose. Thanx for replying!

EUREKA!!! I found the Bug/Glitch that was resetting my CAWs!

Whenever you have a scene in Story Designer that features a Created Diva (CAW Diva) And a Real Diva (Diva that is already on the disc) and you upload it to Community Creations, the Downloaded version will have ALL of your CAWs, MALE and FEMALE defaulted. Someone should report this on the main THQ site, because I forgot my password....

Archived