The Official Genesis PPV Discussion Thread

Misatouki

287d4pj.png

The official Genesis theme song,

"Heavy Hearts" performed by Close Your Eyes

from their latest album, Empty Hands and Heavy Hearts

http://www.victoryrecords.com/

-------------------------------------------------------------------

On Sunday, January 13, TNA Wrestling and Direct Auto Insurance present "Genesis" live on Pay-Per-View and online around the world at TNAOnDemand.com!

"Genesis" will take place from Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida! The epic event will feature all of your favorite IMPACT WRESTLING Superstars including Jeff Hardy, Hulk Hogan, Kurt Angle, AJ Styles, Bobby Roode, Rob Van Dam, James Storm, Samoa Joe and many more! TNA PPV events are available on InDemand, DirecTV, Dish Network, TVN, Viewer's Choice and many more Check your programming guide for times!

FOR A LIMITED TIME, TNA PRESENTS GENESIS 2011 FOR FREE ON TNAONDEMAND AND ON YOUTUBE!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE THREE-HOUR EVENT!

--------------------------------------------------

| PAY-PER-VIEW LINE UP |

34imwzn.png

Elimination Triple-Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Championship

Austin Aries vs. Bobby Roode vs. Jeff Hardy

169miqa.png

Singles Match

Director of Chaos vs. "The Icon" Sting

2vdl507.png

Singles Match

Christopher Daniels vs. "The Cowboy" James Storm

ip1f6a.png

Singles Match

Joseph Park vs. Devon

30tks9s.png

#1 Contender's Gauntlet Match

Gail Kim vs. ODB vs. Miss Tessmacher vs. Mickie James vs. Velvet Sky

30lnt45.png

World Tag Team Championship Match

Matt Morgan & Joey Ryan vs. Hernandez & Chavo Guerrero

2uy5eew.png

X Division Tournament Finals

Kenny King vs. Christian York

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Fair enough then but that sig needs changing. Joey Ryan is a *censored*.

I agree Joey Ryan Ruins the sexy Knockout's Christmas commercial.

Screw that noise, he made it hilarious.

Speaking of, here's to hoping the big Morgan and big Organ beat Los Stereotypicos for the titles.

Can TNA not make Knockouts video without some gay wrestler getting involved, didn't they have Robbie E in last years video? That's another story though. Unfortunately I do see Morgan and Ryan winning the Tag belts even though Matt Morgan deserves better than to be teaming with this jobber. I'm looking forward to the Triple Threat World title match though even though it was a predictable main event for weeks and the outcome is obvious.

Can TNA not make Knockouts video without some gay wrestler getting involved, didn't they have Robbie E in last years video? That's another story though. Unfortunately I do see Morgan and Ryan winning the Tag belts even though Matt Morgan deserves better than to be teaming with this jobber. I'm looking forward to the Triple Threat World title match though even though it was a predictable main event for weeks and the outcome is obvious.

When did you become the type of people that throws "gay" and "jobber" around like it's a olympic sport?

When did you become the type of people that throws "gay" and "jobber" around like it's a olympic sport?

I only use it when it's needed and when I see Joey Ryan, those are 2 of many words that come to mind. What anybody sees in him is beyond me, at least Matt Morgan can bring something to this team but his career is being kept down because of this.

Joey Ryan is far more talented and entertaining than Matt Morgan will probably ever be. :lol:

Seriously, all this complaining you've been doing (all around the forum) is starting to make you sound like a total hardass. Please come back to us, Dazzy boy, please come back! :(

If by charisma and talent, you mean:

• Always screaming or whispering the same typical "GRR! I'M REALLY ANGRY AT YOU!" or "I'm being super serious right now" promos over and over again
  • Using the same format in every single match

... then yeah, I guess you're right.

Matt Morgan's robe has more charisma than Joey Ryan. I have no idea what you see in a guy that has to make his name by hiding behind a giant and touching himself up in a Knockouts Christmas video. Matt Morgan can cut a much better promo than Joey Ryan could ever dream of but for some reason he hasn't been used properly for months.

Ah... you're one of those people. Talking shit about a wrestler you know nothing of prior to his TNA run, and jump on the hate wagon so early into it.

So what you're saying is that I am so supposed to dick ride him because of some accomplishments outside of TNA? Sounds like he is the next Dean Ambrose. Until he came to TNA I had never even heard of Joey Ryan and from what I've seen of him in TNA, he does nothing but annoy me. The guy couldn't show charisma if his career depended on it if we go by his TNA run.

In what way did I say you have to love him? The fact is this; you're calling him talentless when you haven't even seen the tip of the iceberg of what he's capable of. At the same time, you're defending a guy who's been with the company for five years... that's over a four year advantage to him. Regardless of my opinion of either man, at the end of the day you're defending someone who has had a longer time to show what he brings to the table, over someone who isn't even through his first year. That's ignorance at it's finest.

Anyway...

I think the Devon/Joseph Park match is rather pointless. This is a match that could have been saved for an episode of Impact, and why did it have to be against Devon? If that's the case, you know that Devon is going to lose, thus furthering how terrible the Aces & 8s group has become. These guys were built as some vicious and powerful group, but when was the last time they won a match? I'm pretty sure it was when DoC beat Joseph Park...

Besides that, I don't think the card really needs eight matches. You have Kenny King or Christian York moving on later in the night to face BVD for the title. Then there's the Knockouts Gauntlet Match, which should get more time than it'll probably get. Then there's the main event, which should get at least 25 minutes, considering it's an elimination match.

In what way did I say you have to love him? The fact is this; you're calling him talentless when you haven't even seen the tip of the iceberg of what he's capable of. At the same time, you're defending a guy who's been with the company for five years... that's over a four year advantage to him. Regardless of my opinion of either man, at the end of the day you're defending someone who has had a longer time to show what he brings to the table, over someone who isn't even through his first year. That's ignorance at it's finest.

All I've said is that from what I've seen so far I have not been impressed with. I'm not saying he can't win me over like many other Superstars have done over the years but right now I don't see anything in him. I didn't like Matt Morgan when he had that ridiculous "stutter" gimmick, he came to TNA and won me over because he managed to improve so much and that can happen with anyone. Just because I don't like Joey Ryan right now, doesn't mean I wont in a month, 6 months maybe a year. I'm not calling him talentless by any means but if I'm supposed to judge his entire career on what he has done over the last 6 months in TNA then yes he is talentless.

MY PREDICTIONS

Triple Threat Elimination Match For The TNA World Heavyweight Championship

© Jeff Hardy vs. Austin Aries vs. Bobby Roode

34imwzn.png

Singles Match

DOC vs. Sting

169miqa.png

Singles Match

Christopher Daniels vs. James Storm

2vdl507.png

TNA World Tag Team Championship Match

© Chavo Guerrero & Hernandez vs. Matt Morgan & Joey Ryan