Close please

WolfgangJT

I kept wondering why you always pop up on my sceeen as "playing wwe 12". Now it makes sense lol

lol...yep, recently it's because I've also been working on a new CAW for WWE 13 to convert over (not this one)...since I don't have the game but CAW mode hardly changed, I can do it in WWE 12, then convert and finalize to make it faster to release. ;)

was wondering if someone would make a really great face for ryback. his attire textures are on CC aswell thanks to aj sim and ravenous so attire wise man...you'd be pretty much set aswell. will definitely be using this to replace ryback in future. the dlc model just looks odd, not too bad in motion and that...but not on par with someone lke tensais likeness

feed me more amazing better that DLC

you back to create of amazing hogan caws ???

Yep. Bhangra and I will be converting out last year's Hogans as well.

As far as question on The Rock...might leave that for Archer if he's around, since he did the collabed textured version that was released last year.

Very nice. Two things bother me though; the designs cutting into the facial hair is the first one. I get why they're there but they don't look quite right. The other thing that bothers me is that as daft as it sounds, it'll have the same problem all bald CAWs do. Unless you texture the back of the head/neck, it won't have the right indents and rolls of skin at the back. That's always bothered me... Good idea, but I would personally stick to the DLC model which I like a lot.

I love the dlc face but the morphing is too skinny and his head is too long imo. He is not round and bulky enough. If you could get some of the face.texture and his shrek-like head/ear shape right this could be a winner.

Very nice. Two things bother me though; the designs cutting into the facial hair is the first one. I get why they're there but they don't look quite right. The other thing that bothers me is that as daft as it sounds, it'll have the same problem all bald CAWs do. Unless you texture the back of the head/neck, it won't have the right indents and rolls of skin at the back. That's always bothered me... Good idea, but I would personally stick to the DLC model which I like a lot.

Couldnt agree more, I always try to add that detail, nothing worse than a big smooth egg head.

Archived