[Kung Fu's CAWs] The Undertaker Face Update (08/01/13)

Kung Fu

cheers, Kung! your hulk is amazing. i downloaded it, and he's great. one question. would you mind if i post (only here, in this topic) a picture of your hollywood with a couple of tiny tweaks that i've made? sorry if it's not the way users acting here. don't kill me for my impudence

I don't know how you've managed to tweak my Hollywood Hogan because I haven't uploaded it yet, I've only uploaded the 80s/90s classic version so far.

Are you sure that you've not downloaded somebody else Hollywood Hogan and confused it with mine? or maybe someone has downloaded my classic version and updated it themselves? because I can assure you I haven't uploaded it yet.

Maybe you should post the picture on here so I can have a look.

@everyone

Update posted, all attires are now done for Hollywood Hogan. It will be uploaded later tonight after the football.

my bad. i meant "your hulk hogan", not "your hollywood hulk hogan". sorry.

will post a picture tomorrow. thank you

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does any one know if his hollywood hulk hogan and hulk hogan r textured

I can assure you that no textures were used for either the face or attires.

I do not feel the need to cheat or take short cuts by using textures, I do all my work using the in-game paint tool logo creator and use designs/makeups for the face detailing.

Doing it this way is much harder to try and get them to look right and I do like to challenge myself because using textures takes the fun out of it.

The update looks spot on well done. What other attires do you have planned for biker Taker?

For old school Taker his attires will be,

1. Grey

2. Purple

3. Mask

4. ???

I still haven't decided on his attires for the 2nd slot ABA Taker, got any suggestions?

The update looks spot on well done. What other attires do you have planned for biker Taker?

1. Grey

2. Purple

3. Mask

4. ???

I still haven't decided on his attires for the 2nd slot ABA Taker, got any suggestions?

Loving the update on Old School Taker.. as for ABA Taker, how about his long hair 2000 Biker attires? I haven't seen many do those ones.

1. Grey

2. Purple

3. Mask

4. ???

You should create the following

ABA 2000 with long hair

2000Taker_zpsa887c1f1.jpg

ABA 2001 with long Hair and jeans

2000Taker2_zps2618be8e.jpg

2002 Big Evil with short hair

BigEvilTaker_zpsf8a1f869.jpg

2003 ABA HCTP with short hair

smackdownhctp_brocklesnar082203_11_640w.jpg

Digging the old school 'Taker but not digging the short haired one at all I'm afraid.

Thanks D, but at the moment the ABA Taker is basically just my classic Undertaker with short hair and quick goatee thrown on, I only did this to show that there is the possibility of converting my classic one into ABA Taker for a second slot.

I will redo most of the face detailing like I did for my classic to older Hulk Hogan caw.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived