[Kung Fu's CAWs] The Undertaker Face Update (08/01/13)

Kung Fu

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really like the new Hogan, any plans for a third slot with current look?

Others look great 2

No, I'll probably move on to my next caw.

That's cool, can I ask who your next caw is or is that a case of waif & c?

To be totally honest I don't have a clue myself yet, I just know that I'm done working on Hogan and want to try and make someone else.

I might go back to what I was originally doing and continue making old legends? but I haven't decided yet.

Others look great 2

To be totally honest I don't have a clue myself yet, I just know that I'm done working on Hogan and want to try and make someone else.

I might go back to what I was originally doing and continue making old legends? but I haven't decided yet.

Um Ultimate Warrior seems to pop into my mind when I think of Hogan and old legends. I also think that you and IamnoModder should join forces since you both make really good old school caws.

Others look great 2

Um Ultimate Warrior seems to pop into my mind when I think of Hogan and old legends. I also think that you and IamnoModder should join forces since you both make really good old school caws.

That's sound like a good idea.

When will this 2nd slot be uploaded great job!

Me too, been checking every day to see if its uploaded. Great Attires.

I've finished the lightning designs for his nwo tights, I just need to do the blue flames. I would have completed it a couple of days ago but I've been too busy with friends and family over new years, so hopefully later tonight.

Hulk Hogan looks spot on is the face textured?

Nope it was all done with the in-game designs/makeups.

cheers, Kung! your hulk is amazing. i downloaded it, and he's great. one question. would you mind if i post (only here, in this topic) a picture of your hollywood with a couple of tiny tweaks that i've made? sorry if it's not the way users acting here. don't kill me for my impudence

I don't know how you've managed to tweak my Hollywood Hogan because I haven't uploaded it yet, I've only uploaded the 80s/90s classic version so far.

Are you sure that you've not downloaded somebody else Hollywood Hogan and confused it with mine? or maybe someone has downloaded my classic version and updated it themselves? because I can assure you I haven't uploaded it yet.

Maybe you should post the picture on here so I can have a look.

@everyone

Update posted, all attires are now done for Hollywood Hogan. It will be uploaded later tonight after the football.

Archived