Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fight Me.

The background of that video is from Video Games by Lana Del Rey. Its Aces and Eights getting taken out by all the roster they've taken out.

As much as I like Abyss, I hope that's not the case. He always returns just to be dropped back to a nobody the following month.

It could be some guys from AAA coming over. There's a couple of reports saying TNA want to bring some AAA luchadores to attract some more fans for Lockdown.

It'll be the return of former APW, WWF, ECW, XPW, and WSX wrestler Vic Grimes. It will be his 50th birthday, 50 of course being the number of "the spiritual ascension to the intuition, the number of the illumination". Here he is, performing in the most famous scaffold match in all of professional wrestling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnmeOrETb_8

Abyss and sting are good calls. Only other things it is close to are a y2j style promo or Kevin fertig's mordecai character, either by him or a new attempt by someone else.

I'd go abyss though

I legitimately thought it was a commercial for a video game until I saw it as a topic on here. It looked like...Mass Effect DLC or something on TV at quick glance.

Anyway, smart money says Sting, since most of the time these things are for him.

Yeah I was thinking Abyss or Sting too...besides that, i have no clue....not only no clue, but not sure what else it could be that wouldnt be entirely and utterly dissapointing. Not that Abyss would be great either, just a safer bet (I think).

I bet it's Sting, just because of the whole "They will fear him" line. He's gonna go back to his crazy popping in and out of places Sting.