Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sting or some former wwe superstar they signed. Dixie love over hyping former wwe talent she hires.

You act like the WWE Champion isn't a former TNA talent.

I know punk was in tna I am just saying Dixie always over hypes a debut of a former wwe guy or she over exaggerates on twitter of an earth shattering announcement that will change tna,. But like the latter I am guessing its Sting or Abyss

Sting or some former wwe superstar they signed. Dixie love over hyping former wwe talent she hires.

You act like the WWE Champion isn't a former TNA talent.

I know punk was in tna I am just saying Dixie always over hypes a debut of a former wwe guy or she over exaggerates on twitter of an earth shattering announcement that will change tna,. But like the latter I am guessing its Sting or Abyss

She only did that once, and it was for the Paul Heyman deal. And she did it because there was 90% chance that he was signing but the deal fell through at the last minute because he wanted too much control.

Most likely Sting because, just like in WWE with Undertaker, he got a big hyped return last time, which ironically people thought that the 2.22.11 thing in WWE was Sting but turned out to be Taker..........Wait, what if they flipped the script this year and this promo was for Taker :o, I know that would never happen, but would be unreal crazy if it did.

Most likely Sting because, just like in WWE with Undertaker, he got a big hyped return last time, which ironically people thought that the 2.22.11 thing in WWE was Sting but turned out to be Taker..........Wait, what if they flipped the script this year and this promo was for Taker :o, I know that would never happen, but would be unreal crazy if it did.

2+2+2 +11 = 17

1+3+13 = 17

it da undertaeker ermahgerd :hqhq:

Archived