American Dream's Stan Hansen and Rick Rude

dr.death82

I took some pictures for American Dream of his ridiculously great Stan Hansen and WCCW era Rick Rude so everyone can appreciate his work. I'll add pictures of his other Rick Rude tonight or tomorrow. A few of these pictures, mainly the black on black, came out a little washed, but that doesn't reflect how they come across in game. Big thanks to American Dream for putting in the time and effort to make these! Also, these are not screen captures (no cap card), just pictures from a digital camera, so some details have obviously been lost in the process. Again, all credit to American Dream!

Stan Hansen:

IMG_1468.jpgIMG_1472.jpgIMG_1471.jpgIMG_1487.jpgIMG_1486.jpgIMG_1473.jpgIMG_1491.jpgIMG_1489.jpg

Rick Rude: The first pic with white tights is the vs. Bruiser Brody attire, and is a different attire than the white tights with lips design.

IMG_1475.jpgIMG_1477.jpgIMG_1478.jpgIMG_1480.jpgIMG_1481.jpgIMG_1482.jpgIMG_1479.jpg

Well, guess this means I don't need to upload my Hansen photos haha.

I hope more people start DLing his stuff.

I hope so, too! Major marking out over the period Muta and the Gary Hart, and that Bobby Eaton is mine as soon as I walk in the door tonight. I'm willing to post pics of whichever CAWs he wants me to. Should we coordinate posting different CAWs?

thanx again, for taking these pics, & posting the topic.

My pleasure! Thanks for doing what you do. Just let me know when and who, and I'll be happy to post more at any time.

Well, guess this means I don't need to upload my Hansen photos haha.

I hope more people start DLing his stuff.

I hope so, too! Major marking out over the period Muta and the Gary Hart, and that Bobby Eaton is mine as soon as I walk in the door tonight. I'm willing to post pics of whichever CAWs he wants me to. Should we coordinate posting different CAWs?

thanx again, for taking these pics, & posting the topic.

My pleasure! Thanks for doing what you do. Just let me know when and who, and I'll be happy to post more at any time.

I don't see why not. Let me know who you're doing so I know not to haha.

Archived