SLIPFAN'S CAVE! HOUSE OF HARDCORE + MORE! ALL CAWS UPLOADED!

Slipfan

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Freddy Kills Alot, yes.

nWo-Degenerate666, HOH, TNA Kilt, WWE Attitude, ECW or another Current dunno.

Rewmac, nWo-Degenerate666, Matt is almost done actually....... like his brother..... ooops! :spas:

I saw that upload Slip :) you can't go undetected :)

Freddy Kills Alot, yes.

nWo-Degenerate666, HOH, TNA Kilt, WWE Attitude, ECW or another Current dunno.

Rewmac, nWo-Degenerate666, Matt is almost done actually....... like his brother..... ooops! :spas:

awesome choices for attires slip and just what i'm looking for in a Raven :cool:

Great to hear your Matt is nearly done, have you got a thread going with preview pics of him?

Is there any chance of you managing to put the aces and eights logo on the back of knoxx's jacket? I guess its probably not possible with the amount of layers used but thought id ask anyway.

Awesome caw tho :) thanks.

does Knoxx have the logo on the back of his vest in real life? i've never really seen it unless it was recently put on there :rock:

You know,your right. Its not there. Sorry my mistake. Unless as you say its been there recently.

i can't be sure, i haven't seen him recently on TNA, it might be on there, i'll keep a look out

Hey Slip, is your Raven ready for uploading soon?

I really think since it's blonde Raven it's not ECW, plus we had like 4 or 5 ECW Ravens already. For it to special it could really be TNA/Late Career Raven.

he's doing a Raven that has attires he's worn in House Of Hardcore,WWE, ECW and TNA so in my opinion it's different from the other ECW only Raven's :nod:

Archived