WWE sings happy holidays

Broski Barrage

No I'm just saying, he is gonna take the MITB of Ziggler, Gets to do this video, Gets a "Once in a lifetime" twice, 10 Reigns as WWE Champion, Kills Nexus ...... I could go on.

what u expect he the face of the company of and who said he going get the mitb off ziggler

If he doesn't then I will apologize but 1 of 2 things will happen.

1) Ziggler wins the belt via Cash In and Ziggler vs Cena becomes a title match (Cena Wins)

2) Cena beats Ziggler in the normal MITB match

how the matchs is cena vs ziggler in a ladder match i have no doubt that cena will lose to help push the vickie storyline

You don't know how much I want you to be right.

even so i wouldnt mind cena getting the belt what it been like a year and a half or two sense he held the title

NO cause that would be pointless, the two times ziggler has held the title ( in the scenario that he cashes it in before the match ) the title reigns would of lasted less than 24 hours, cena doesnt need a title, going off what u said why dont we give the title to triple h he hasnt held it in a few years/sarcasm , give the title to ziggler and have him feud with orton for it

lthey wont give the title to dolph intill they no he can draw heat on his own without vickie

turn him face and turn orton heel, he has enough fans to turn face

they wont do that intill he drops vicky and no for sure he can draw as a face maybe on the internet but maybe not the majoritly of the wwe fan base

sory but everytime i watch wwe tv i see a tonne of ziggler shirts, when i went to a live show a few weeks ago i couldnt get his shirt as they were all sold out, and its all about taking chances, every main eventer you see is there because someone took a chance on them, its impossible to say if they could draw as a face or not in teh main event scene if there not given a chance, so all this bullshit about not being able to draw in the main event scene is stupid, the only way you will know is if they take a chance with him, and with every wrestler theyonly reason they make it is cause someone took a chance with them

Get over it. I guess the point I'm trying to make here is: Cheer up, man. It's the holidays.

No. Christmas can be celebrated without resorting to garbage like this.

I bet you're the kind of person who would complain about getting a Droid for Christmas if you asked for an iPhone...

I know I *censored*ing would.

Get over it. I guess the point I'm trying to make here is: Cheer up, man. It's the holidays.

I bet you're the kind of person who would complain about getting a Droid for Christmas if you asked for an iPhone...

I know I *censored*ing would.

youre-not-helping.jpg?w=300&h=225

Can you please explain to me how the fact that I dislike a professional wrestling company throwing kayfabe out the window for a goofy Christmas carol makes me hate Christmas? Furthermore, can you explain to me how it begins to suggest that I'm shallow or greedy enough to get angry about the gifts that people may give me? I'm a very gracious person. I rarely ask for anything, and I am appreciative for any gifts that I do get. I wouldn't ask for an iphone in the first place, because it costs far more than I would ever want anyone to spend on me for any occasion. I love Christmas and I always enjoy the festivities that go with it. I just think it's stupid for the WWE to piss on its talent like this. It's almost as bad as the time that TNA had AJ Styles dress as a reindeer.

I don't want to be the one buzzkill, but this is really the shit that I hate about the WWE. This is the shit that makes the product look like a joke. How are you supposed to have guys like Big Show or CM Punk singing a bullshit Christmas carol? Leave this crap to the people like Santino and Hornswoggle. Also, you've got Ryback and Punk right there, singing together. I mean...seriously. How could anyone look at this and be okay with it? Breaking kayfabe is one thing, but this is a classic example of taking it too far.

Reminds me of the "stars of Pro Wrestling NOAH sing Christmas Carols" from the Art of Wrestling that had Samoa Joe on :lol:

I don't want to be the one buzzkill, but this is really the shit that I hate about the WWE. This is the shit that makes the product look like a joke. How are you supposed to have guys like Big Show or CM Punk singing a bullshit Christmas carol? Leave this crap to the people like Santino and Hornswoggle. Also, you've got Ryback and Punk right there, singing together. I mean...seriously. How could anyone look at this and be okay with it? Breaking kayfabe is one thing, but this is a classic example of taking it too far.

Was I the only one who thought it was really cruel of them to stand AJ next to Ryback? :lol:

"I Hope I Land Kane" WTF?

It was land on. Guess he means like jump over the Top Rope and hit Kane because they're rivaling.

• 1 month later...

I still get a smile when I see this video.

And about that guy who thinks this is breaking kayfabe... CM Punk is the best in the World, without him this video would have no class. Sandow is the savior who saved us from a line of Hornswoggle, Primetime Players just wanna have fun, Big Show has a lifetime Iron contract, He can sing whenever and whereever he wants. Here you go.

Archived