WWE sings happy holidays

Broski Barrage

I don't want to be the one buzzkill, but this is really the shit that I hate about the WWE. This is the shit that makes the product look like a joke. How are you supposed to have guys like Big Show or CM Punk singing a bullshit Christmas carol? Leave this crap to the people like Santino and Hornswoggle. Also, you've got Ryback and Punk right there, singing together. I mean...seriously. How could anyone look at this and be okay with it? Breaking kayfabe is one thing, but this is a classic example of taking it too far.

No I'm just saying, he is gonna take the MITB of Ziggler, Gets to do this video, Gets a "Once in a lifetime" twice, 10 Reigns as WWE Champion, Kills Nexus ...... I could go on.

what u expect he the face of the company of and who said he going get the mitb off ziggler

If he doesn't then I will apologize but 1 of 2 things will happen.

1) Ziggler wins the belt via Cash In and Ziggler vs Cena becomes a title match (Cena Wins)

2) Cena beats Ziggler in the normal MITB match

No I'm just saying, he is gonna take the MITB of Ziggler, Gets to do this video, Gets a "Once in a lifetime" twice, 10 Reigns as WWE Champion, Kills Nexus ...... I could go on.

what u expect he the face of the company of and who said he going get the mitb off ziggler

1) Ziggler wins the belt via Cash In and Ziggler vs Cena becomes a title match (Cena Wins)

how the matchs is cena vs ziggler in a ladder match i have no doubt that cena will lose to help push the vickie storyline

how the matchs is cena vs ziggler in a ladder match i have no doubt that cena will lose to help push the vickie storyline

You don't know how much I want you to be right.

even so i wouldnt mind cena getting the belt what it been like a year and a half or two sense he held the title

even so i wouldnt mind cena getting the belt what it been like a year and a half or two sense he held the title

NO cause that would be pointless, the two times ziggler has held the title ( in the scenario that he cashes it in before the match ) the title reigns would of lasted less than 24 hours, cena doesnt need a title, going off what u said why dont we give the title to triple h he hasnt held it in a few years/sarcasm , give the title to ziggler and have him feud with orton for it

NO cause that would be pointless, the two times ziggler has held the title ( in the scenario that he cashes it in before the match ) the title reigns would of lasted less than 24 hours, cena doesnt need a title, going off what u said why dont we give the title to triple h he hasnt held it in a few years/sarcasm , give the title to ziggler and have him feud with orton for it

lthey wont give the title to dolph intill they no he can draw heat on his own without vickie

lthey wont give the title to dolph intill they no he can draw heat on his own without vickie

turn him face and turn orton heel, he has enough fans to turn face

I don't want to be the one buzzkill, but this is really the shit that I hate about the WWE. This is the shit that makes the product look like a joke. How are you supposed to have guys like Big Show or CM Punk singing a bullshit Christmas carol? Leave this crap to the people like Santino and Hornswoggle. Also, you've got Ryback and Punk right there, singing together. I mean...seriously. How could anyone look at this and be okay with it? Breaking kayfabe is one thing, but this is a classic example of taking it too far.

You do realize your avatar is that of Kane (yes, his name is Kane), a psychotic monster who wears a mask to cover up his burnt face, is obsessed with fire, and is "the devil's favorite demon", right? Oh, and whose "brother" is a part-time wrestler, part-time funeral director...well, at least he used to be that...now he's just an old guy trying to be spooky in 2012. Get over it. Yes, the holidays are mainly for little kids and yes, the little kids like the good guys, but if you had just the faces singing, then you'd have to follow it up with "ooo all the bad guys hate Christmas, oo what grumps" and not even little kids believe that BS. Also, this video was mainly to promote the ENTIRE WWE's donation to Save The Children. I guess the point I'm trying to make here is: Cheer up, man. It's the holidays.

turn him face and turn orton heel, he has enough fans to turn face

they wont do that intill he drops vicky and no for sure he can draw as a face maybe on the internet but maybe not the majoritly of the wwe fan base

Archived